rock race- indoor arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rock race- indoor arena

i know most of yall prefer trail riding, but theres gonna be xrra arena races soon. freedom hall in louisville on jan 30th, and rupp arena in lex on feb 16th. they promise a real course, better than last years events. rumor has it that no more middle banner seperating the side by side vehicles.

i got the invite, so feel free to cheer on your local boy.....

also gonna be sprint cars, outlaws, monster trucks(yawn) and other junk. but the rock crawling is top venue. check freedom halls website for the full scoop.its called motorsport mania or something like that.

carwash, you should come and heckle me about my hacked buggy!
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

you need some pit help?

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
      you need some pit help?
      awwww, you DO love me!

only a 2-3 hour event, so if i break, chances are, i wouldent be fixin it anyway. sara told me not to drive like a pansy, said i better come home either broken or with a trophy!
      got my new stickies mounted up, and my yellowjacket fab decals on. still need a few things to be race legal. fire suit, nets, ect. and fix my trailor or buy a new one.other than that, im good to go

Comment

if branik comes down, we'll be there, but i doubt it with stan going out to KOH.
        zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

just talked to stan yesterday, he'll be there.

Comment

This event has been canceled due to impending incliment weather.

All the way at the bottom.

http://www.kyfairexpo.org/calendar/january.html

Comment

indoor event, canceled due to weather... funny.

Comment

yeah, got the call thurs night from the weavers. wasent official thru box office till frid morn though. im in lex now, got 6 inches of snow so far, so prob be better that im not pulling a trailor. any snow up there?

event will be rescheduled in feb, supposedly. on the 19th and 20 ill be in rupp arena doing that one though. ill post up the louisville date in case anyones into it.....

Comment

a dusting here... bummer you went all the way down and it got cancelled...

I will be in Denver when the next one hits in Feb, bummer.

Comment

A friend of mine who's wife works for ticketmaster said that it was cancelled due to low ticket sales and they used the weather as an excuse, so it didn't look as bad on them.

Comment

I think it was very unpromoted, in this area at least.

Comment

Yep I only saw one or two commercials and MAYBE heard part of 1 radio ad. In fact the only reason I knew it was going to happen was because of this thread. Then I did my research and all that and got all the info.

Comment

I wouldn't have known a thing about it unless Rob hadn't started this thread.

Comment

All of the promotion people with rock crawling suck at getting the word out. That was why the Roc failed and this isn't far. Can't they google the local 4x4 clubs and post up these events???????? They need the Rallyman to help them with this.

Comment

hay i ran at the ROC
                              tore my junk up good
                              wouldnt mind doing that again
                              For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Working...
                              X