well I'm out of work so if anyone knows of any job openings let me know
    been working in constructions for the last 8 years
    86 Ford Bronco

That sucks. Good luck to ya.

Comment

thanks maybe it will all be for the best find a better job
      86 Ford Bronco

Comment

theres a place in eastgate that you can go to its a temp place. you fill out the resume and they hook you up with a temporary job. its not the best but its something to keep cash in your pocket
        UNITED STATES MARINE
        99 TJ, locked, long armed, creepy's
        sigpic

Comment

It is that time of year when we are sitting at the house. From what I have heard ODOT is releasing funds for a lot of road work this year. So we will see when the weather breaks. What trade are you in?????

Comment

been working in construction / remodiling prety much have done a little of everything over the last 8 years realy want to get out of it already have an app. in at Time Warner Cable have applied for unemployment hope I can get by on that for a little while
            86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Well Danny I was laid off in Feb. and I found a job doing contracting work as a ME on-site at P&G which has a lot more potential than where I was before.

When you say contruction what are you best at? Sell yourself here and we can help you at.
              88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Good Luck Danny

Nick
                Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

good luck. i got laid off back in february and it took me forever to find a part time job workin' on cars again.
                  I understand the Jeep thing.......that's why i drive a Toyota.

'91 Toyota truck(3.0 to 3.4 swapped)
                  "F@#k vacuum lines my truck sucks enough!"

Comment

Laid Off Too

Good luck Danny!!

I have been out of work since July and am having horrible luck. So far I have only been on 1 interview.

Hopefully things will turn around.

If anyone else knows of people hiring....
                    I have an Assoc. of Science and have 15 yrs expereience in various aspects such as Aerospace, medical devices, quality assurance, general analytical lab testing, as well a load of physical testing.

(I can forward a resume to anyone)

PS Sorry for the hi-jack Danny

Thanks,
                    Jason
                    513-535-9079
                    78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

Comment

no prob jason :)

RuffedUpXj can't really say I'm especially good at any part :) I Want Out of it anyway
                      86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Working...
                      X