Time to move...gunshots in area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to move...gunshots in area

Apparently it's time to move. Gunshots in a robbery... For those unfamiliar, this is across the street from me. sigh

http://www.local12.com/content/crime...IyWzWJxUQ.cspx
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

You should have shot back!
    One Country, One Flag, One Language...
    LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

That's weird... the other night there was a report of shots fired within a 1/4 mile of my folks...
      Emily was "sleeping-over" there that night... So of course, Momma just had to see that on the news...
      brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
      Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
        Apparently it's time to move. Gunshots in a robbery... For those unfamiliar, this is across the street from me. sigh

http://www.local12.com/content/crime...IyWzWJxUQ.cspx
        Now your stalkers know where you live, you will need to move up here to suburbia.

Comment

Saw ch. 12 set up at Mios tonight on my way home from work. Wondered what that was all about. Our shop is about 2 miles from this. Two of our trucks had the windows broke out on Saturday night. Thats pretty brave because we have a police sub station attached to our building.
          91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Yea they did an interview earlier w/the witness that was part of the live broadcast.

I'm currently looking for single family homes available for rent in the Fairfield/Liberty Township area in the..oh lets say...$800-900/month range. Work in Mason... If you see something, let me know.
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Yea they did an interview earlier w/the witness that was part of the live broadcast.

I'm currently looking for single family homes available for rent in the Fairfield/Liberty Township area in the..oh lets say...$800-900/month range. Work in Mason... If you see something, let me know.
              You can buy a house for that around here.

Comment

Originally posted by GPER View Post
                You can buy a house for that around here.
                Recently divorced...no buy.

Comment

Do you think there will be no crime where you move?

Comment

Recently divorced...no buy.
                    Pics........Oh sorry
                    wrong thread......lol
                    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
                      Pics........Oh sorry
                      wrong thread......lol
                      ah hell..pics anyway.
                      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Well there are some houses to rent at that price but they are harder to find these days. You could head out to Trenton and find no crime since they have the finest Police forse in the county, I think Scott told me that Sarge.

I live by Bridgewater Falls and we enjoy the area. Taxes are less than Liberty Township in FF and FF Twp.
                        88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                          Do you think there will be no crime where you move?
                          Nope ...just wishful thinking. Been looking for a couple weeks anyway..

Comment

good thing about livin in the middle of woods. atleast when im home. but im in the middle of damn combat anywhere else..oorah..put lead on target and call it a day
                            UNITED STATES MARINE
                            99 TJ, locked, long armed, creepy's
                            sigpic

Comment

Thats just about a daily occurance where I live and work. Gotta love the areas known as Clifton and Over-The-Rhine

Good luck on the move :)

AARON
                              91 MJ Under construction

Comment

Working...
                              X