Hot sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot sauce

Anyone have a good hot sauce? I want something pretty hot. Tired of Tobasco and Franks Red Hot is crap. I tried Jamacian Hell Fire not very hot but has a good flavor. I figured with a name like that you cant go wrong. Anyway any suggestions?
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

I hear Jungle Jim's has a good selection.

Comment

Dave's Insanity...F'n hot!
      Attached Files

Comment

there's a sauce so insanely HOT, that you can only order by mail and you have to sign a waiver and send it back to them before they ship it to you.

I know a guy that use to get it, this stuff will destroy your taste buds, if you want I can get the info.
        01 TJ

Comment

Try Death Rain.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
            Dave's Insanity...F'n hot!
            x2 on the Daves. SUPER HOT!!!
            One Country, One Flag, One Language...
            LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

New Quaker Steak

Quaker Steak is supposed to be coming out with a new one called Triple Atomic Sauce I think. Much better taste than the old one. That's what they said before Christmas anyway.

BiggDaddy
              '82 CJ-7, 6" lift, stock axles
              258, 35x15.50x15 TSL/SX
              Rustoleum Gray

Comment

Originally posted by kingchango View Post
                there's a sauce so insanely HOT, that you can only order by mail and you have to sign a waiver and send it back to them before they ship it to you.

I know a guy that use to get it, this stuff will destroy your taste buds, if you want I can get the info.
                Sure i would like the info but that one seems like a little too much. You would probably regret eating it when yoy were eating it and then again a few hours later.

Comment

try satans blood its HOT but you have to sign a waiver to buy it
                  98 xj 4.5" lift

Comment

Originally posted by BiggDaddy View Post
                    Quaker Steak is supposed to be coming out with a new one called Triple Atomic Sauce I think. Much better taste than the old one. That's what they said before Christmas anyway.

BiggDaddy
                    Guy at work was just talking about trying it. I forget what he said about it, but it is out now.

Robert
                    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

I've just about killed my test buds. Although; i'm terrible with names. It's a game for my kids to try and find something I won't or rather can't eat. I can easily tackle a basket of Blazing wings from BW3. I don't care for the flavor though. And I've done the tooth pick into The Bomb (don't try this!). I just love tobasco for eggs. For general use Dave's insanity is good, puckers is good as well as some of the melindas and i'm currently working with a bottle of frostbite. Which seems great for chili.

For every individual there is just that one sauce that knocks you down. For me it's the hot wings at La Rosa's two bites in and I get teary eyed. I've had many many sauces, most of them are awful with an attempt to just be hot without flavor. Usually they are sour. I'll check my cabinet when I get home to see what I may have that I liked.

If your looking for a great BBQ. Try Pappy's moonshine madness. I've used 6 bottles in a row, as I can't find anything to replace it.

Note: Anything I recommend is going to be HOT. Wipe your rear with an ice cube hot.
                      Last edited by Bear Chow; 01-27-2010, 11:10 AM.

Comment

HOT sauce I'm not sure about, but a really good barbeque with a little kick is D.L. Jardines KILLER BBQ Sauce. I used to be able to get this in Lex but the store quit carrying it. You can order it from their online store.

Awesome for ribs, great flavor.
                        1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
                        3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

I have nothing in my cabinet but frostbite. If Tobasco is the hottest you've had then don't jump straight to Dave's. Try miranda or Chalula check the ingrediants. Generaly Habenero's are the hotter sauces but the hottest are actually a chili but are most often refered to by their proper names. Look for a nice Habenero sauce. And build up to the really hot stuff. Don't skip mustards and relishes they add a whole new texture to adventure foods.

Comment

Like bear chow stated above, do not forget about other sicy food. I go to Gatlinburg every year and make sure I stop by the Old Mill in Pigeon Forge and grab some Hot Chow Chow. This stuff is awsome on crackers as a snack or put it on hot dogs. You can order it online.
                            http://www.old-mill.com/product/1148/39
                            One Country, One Flag, One Language...
                            LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Hmmmmm. I wasnt crazy about chalula. Heard a lot about it but it didnt do much for me

Comment

Working...
                              X