facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facebook

So I made a profile, and sent a message to my Mom, within a day I had 262 friends that are actually family. I wrote something on my wall. Did you know everyone else sees it like, immediately. HMM, well I didn't.

After a series of deletes I think I've done enough damage control. I don't expect I'll be on there much or ever really.

I think these websites are retarded. I do not like them but my wife does. All they do is start **** between people and family.
    One Country, One Flag, One Language...
    LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

I ended up just deleting my account and starting over.

Comment

I set up a myspace Team Devil Frogg page i don't see much happening. I can check on the kid since she is one of the few friends I have on it.

It does work out to play Here Come The Mummies while I surf the net.

Comment

Originally posted by GPER View Post
          I set up a myspace Team Devil Frogg page i don't see much happening. I can check on the kid since she is one of the few friends I have on it.

It does work out to play Here Come The Mummies while I surf the net.
          The Mummies rock
          91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

I love the mummies. Ever hear them give an interview?
            Last edited by Bear Chow; 01-27-2010, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Chow View Post
              I love the mummies. Ever hear them give an interview?
              Yeah they were on Bob and Tom a month or so ago and we pretty funny.
              88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Threadjack:

Hey Nate how do those 37s work out with 5 inches of lift?

Threadjack over.
                91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
                  Threadjack:

Hey Nate how do those 37s work out with 5 inches of lift?

Threadjack over.
                  Ha they are still waiting to go on. but I have 35's and i will just need to bumpstop some more. I am waiting on finding a 16" rim that matches my 15's since I basically got 2 37's for a 16" rim and 4 for a 15" but one is shot.
                  88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

I'm on Facebook...all it did was make me realize I'm boring as anything..I would play CountryLife 24 hrs a day though, if I didn't have to work.
                    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
                    X