No announcement yet.

tacoma truggy build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was the exact thing that ran through my head brad. some sort of brace on that tube i think would be a good idea.
    zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

i dont have all the bracing done in the rear yet but thanks and keep them comming.

Comment

a little more
        Attached Files

Comment

Oh yeah, I like that MUCH better for that area of the cage that I noted...

Are these roller tires/wheels... (or is it camera angle?) They seem really close to the rear bumps on both sides... (as if one dropped, the other would be dragging the bump)

Nice clean design, I really do like it... I just ask too many questions...

brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
          Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

yes those are rollers,it will have 37 boggers on it.its bumpstop at 6 inches of up. wanna keep her low as i can.

Comment

I can appreciate keeping it low... guess I was talking about the sideways distance to the tires... if the wheels that you're going to run have less backspacing I would think that you'd be fine, but I'm looking at this...

Just feels like flexed out to one side, the opposite side would be dragging the bump or bump support... could be camera angle though...

If you're gonna keep a tool bag behind the Propane tank, would it make more sense to turn the schrader valves of the shock outward? (I was riding with Butch once when a freak tree branch came down and popped the schrader valve off... talk about surprising... )
              brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
              Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

yer too damn bored brad... quit drawing pictures... if you need to critique and work on a rig, get the hell down here!! I got all kinds of pictures i need drawn...

Comment

the 37s have 2inches less backspace.and there is a plate thats not on there yet to block the valve.

Comment

almost there
                    Attached Files

Comment

done hunk of phoo

Comment

looks good!
                        2013 RZR S

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod View Post
                          looks good!
                          x2... sweet looking Taco
                          sigpic
                          chris hodges
                          96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                          71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Working...
                          X