Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know this Jeep?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/1568811105.html
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Never seen it. You have a thing for cherokees don't ya now?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
      I have never seen it but I bet it's seen plenty of time at Haspin.

Tony, you going for a XJ to get a back seat for the little guy?
      88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

I believe it was for sale on here about three months sgo if it's the same XJ...
        possibly longer, but I cant find the post, probably removed it when it sold.
        also, in reference to the backseat - the one I'm thinking of has no back seat, it has a toolbox.
        Last edited by jfiscus; 02-01-2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
          I have gone to the dark side and I love it. I think I will stay for a while
          91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

it was my old boss' jeep 4 abit he bought it just like it looks from the builder. i towed it home 4 him from off of 5 mile. he never took it out, the description is spot on cuz the guy that built it told us exactly that, and thats what this new owner was told. the lower back panel under the window hole is the back of a flat nose isuzu box truck cab. and the cage was either a weld 2gether kit he sleeved in or it was cut out of another jeep and welded in this 1 or something like that, cant remember exactly. the tires rub bad on the lower arms cuz they are factory ford radius arm on that 44 front set up, built well and a solid set up but they need 2 b triangulated. the cross member he built is stout tho, and he boxed the entire frame, uni-body dealio front 2 back.......any thing else. steal boat tank, MSD 45 p.s.i. pump, and the spring r Rusty's and thats all
            ask Robert, wrenchmonkey on here hes down that way maybe he will know some
            Last edited by cheapthrills49; 02-01-2010, 02:32 PM.
            sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jfiscus View Post
              I believe it was for sale on here about three months sgo if it's the same XJ...
              possibly longer, but I cant find the post, probably removed it when it sold.
              also, in reference to the backseat - the one I'm thinking of has no back seat, it has a toolbox.
              i found the thread....
              http://www.cincyoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2343
              The one with the tool box was green and had 36" iroks on it if i remember right...
              sigpic
              chris hodges
              96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
              71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
                I have gone to the dark side and I love it. I think I will stay for a while
                Amen brother.We're glad to have ya.....

Nick
                Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills49 View Post
                  ask Robert, wrenchmonkey on here hes down that way maybe he will know some
                  Nope, sorry. Five Mile is my 'hood, but I've never seen it.

Robert
                  DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                  Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Working...
                  X