Rat rod sami?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rat rod sami?

How does one describe this? :confused: Maybe it'll start a trend.

Really Scott, one joke about CORE going away and you sell your rims/tires? Just funny, had to share these..

Click image for larger version

Name:	325986185093 (Small).jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	75810

Name:	325986819973 (Small).jpeg
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	75812

Name:	325985405829 (Small).jpeg
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	75809

Name:	325986673925 (Small).jpeg
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	75811
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

wondering if the gearing is low enough now and what it would score with the smaller tires factored in on the rti ramp?
    sigpic

Comment

Thank God someone got a picture. I think we all remember the "no pic and it didn't happen rule."
      1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
      FJ 40 axles (4.10)
      5.14 tcase
      36" TSL SX

Comment

figured if the club was done i was going to the cruze ins and we all know the bumper height thing so killing two birds with one stone. as far as the gearing i left thursday for a show on sunday and it was just down the street
        One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

i'm confused, are those airshocks and coil springs on the front? or is the picture deceiving me?
          zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=843213

Looks like you should wheel it as it.

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
              i'm confused, are those airshocks and coil springs on the front? or is the picture deceiving me?
              dont be confused just using as shocks at this point. was coil sprung then wasted the front shocks due to being to short and got a smokin deal on these two and have not got around to buying any for the rear but it wheels good and is very stable so havent been in a hurry. the reason for the tires is i sold the 37s that were on it and will be moving up to 39s on a 17 inch wheel. i will also be lowering the rig about 3-4" so the shocks maybe coming soon.
              One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Working...
              X