R/C rockcrawlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R/C rockcrawlers

Did a search and didn't find anything but thought I would ask for opinions since I know several people are into R/C rockcrawlers. Looking at getting my son some sort of R/C rockcrawler for his birthday and looking at the Losi mini-rockcrawler (1/18 scale). Haven't researched other too much yet.

Thoughts, opinions, comments?

I don't want to spend a ton of money (at least not much more than what the Losi RTR mini goes for), but also want something decent. Haven't ruled out a bigger scale but kinda' like the size of the 1/18 in regards to running inside the house if needed.

Out of the box, the LOSI MRC is a decent little crawler. You will want to do some cheap/free mods like move the battery pack to the rear axle, lower hte body etc. Eventually after some harder use you will want some new electronics, servo, ESC, maybe a new remote. The MRC is great for inside the house or garage on rainy days.

Now personally I own a 2.2 scale Axial Comp rig. I love it. Haven't used it much lately due to other interests but I want to get back into it eventually.

Comment

http://www.cincyoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4765

One Country, One Flag, One Language...
      LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Working...
      X