No announcement yet.

2008 Benefit Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there are two brand new children's hospitals within the area. The one in West Chester and the new one in Middletown. I think it would be awesome to work with both of either one of those since they are so new and don't have as much support as the Cincinnati Children's. I am not sure if both are operational right now but I assume they will be by the event time. The steel erections company I Co-oped for built both hospitals thats the only reason I know.
    88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

I know the Liberty Twp. one is not completed yet. I'm not sure about the Middletown one. I don't know if either would benefit from the Power Wheels idea though because they are both going to have emergency rooms and outpatient services only. There won't be extended stay rooms there if I remember correctly. Anyone requiring a stay at the hospital and inpatient procedures will be transfered to Cincinnati Childrens, but it's still worth checking into.
      2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
      2010 Harley Street Glide

Comment

I think that we need to look at video games for kids to use while they stay in the hospital.
        sigpic

Comment

Being an OffRoad Club, the PowerWheel thing would be my first choice, but if that falls through for some reason, Video games would be a good idea!
          sigpic

Comment

just a quick up date : first off , sorry I missed everyone on Monday .... needed to catch up on some very missed sleep.

Anyway , I spoke with the owner of Yard Birds and he is pumped about the show , he is trying to get a few bands to donate some time and music to the event . I think this has the possibility of taking this event to the next level .

I think (rumor has it ) they are building an auto parts store in the field next to the place ( where we crushed the cars) but they have not started yet so you never know . It is not a deal breaker if they do build just have to play somewhere else on the property.

Comment

Sarge,

Can you plow off a nice section so I can make some exhibition pass'?

Jim
              "Dirts for Racin Asphalt is for Gettin there!!

Comment

Originally posted by AFTERSHOCK151 View Post
                Sarge,

Can you plow off a nice section so I can make some exhibition pass'?

Jim
                Put slicks on it and run it on the street!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X