Charles Booth-Slade Clean up May 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Booth-Slade Clean up May 8th

The Trailkeepers Foundation will be hosting a Trail Clean up on May 8th in Slade, Kentucky from 9am-6pm. Volunteers need to meet at the Zoe firehouse. Please pack a lunch and supper will be provided by the Trailkeepers Foundation.
    If you have any questions or plan on attending email me at amanda@trailkeepers.org

Bumping to the top. The date for the clean up is fast approaching. We would love to see some of you there!

Comment

I plan to be there. I'm local so if there is anything you guys need let me know. Be glad to meet some new wheelers.
      1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
      3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

Sounds good! I don't know if I will be there as I think I will be on call next weekend, but my husband and dad will be there. Dad is the president of Trailkeepers so he will be easy to find. :)
        So far we have people coming from TKO, TORC, Kentucky Krawlers, KYMC, Bluegrass Cruisers and BBB wheelers. We are expecting a pretty good turn out and it is for a good cause. Land management is something all offroaders need to participate in.

Comment

BigRam, I should be there with some of our club (about 8) Bluegrass cruisers. Look for a black 87 4runner with grey tube bumpers.

Comment

Cool. Unless I shoot a couple birds this weekend I'll probably hunt that morning. But I'll be close so should be there shortly after.
            1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
            3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

Working...
            X