Rockcrusher Diff cover???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockcrusher Diff cover???

Has anyone tried one? Im thinking about ordering 1 for my 60 & 14 bolt.
    Does anyone know if they hold up well and are worth the $?
    They look like there made of cast, I would think that that would be week compared to steel.
    Rockcrusher $150 a set shipped.
    Greatlakes $220 a set shipped.
    Any info would be great.
    Bryan

ive had a great lakes on my front 44 for about 2 years and the only problem i have ever had is keeping paint on it because the rocks dont hurt anything else. mine has the extra ring gear guard also.

if you are in the fairfield area i have one for a 60 that is spoken for but you can see it in person and make the call.

thanks scott
    One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by bc35339 View Post
      Has anyone tried one? Im thinking about ordering 1 for my 60 & 14 bolt.
      Does anyone know if they hold up well and are worth the $?
      They look like there made of cast, I would think that that would be week compared to steel.
      Rockcrusher $150 a set shipped.
      Greatlakes $220 a set shipped.
      Any info would be great.
      Bryan
      when did you get a 150.00 quote for a set? when i talked to him about a month and a half ago he said he wasn't running a special anymore and they were 130.00 a piece. got mine from solid which looks identical to the r.c. (excpre for the word ) for 65.00 a piece
      95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

I talked to Grant in Ohio and he said they were out of 14 bolt diffs but to call Jeremy and to tell him Grant sent me and he would give me a good deal and that Jeremy had both 60 and 14 bolt in stock. I called him and he had them on my front porch in 2 days for $150. Seemed like a hell of a deal to me & it includes bolts + Lifetime warranty & shipping!
        $70 cheaper the great lakes and GL don't come with bolts.
        I haven't installed mine yet but they look to be built very good.
        Jeremy says they have been using them and selling them for years and have not broke or seen 1 break. He says they desert race at high speed in Mexico and have had 0 problems.

This is where Jeremy works and contact info.Hope this helps.

RPM Offroad LLC
        1804 Volunteer Pkwy
        Bristol, TN 37620
        United States
        423-573-3300
        info@rpmoffroad.com

Comment

Working...
        X