No announcement yet.

Birth Announcement... Braden Eli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone, much appreciated well wishes... We're home now, and settling into some sort of temporary pattern... It will be a strange few weeks as we settle out the remainder of our medical issues... Amy is healing REMARKABLY well, but with two catheters (sp?) and gobs of stitches/staples, she will be away from the stairs for a while... So I got another bed and set it up in the living room as a temporary sleeping area...

Emily has seen her brother several times, but she's still over having fun at G-Ma's and G-Pa's... Another night or two for the two of us to get settled without our Nurses telling us to flush Amy's bladder (yes, I force water into my wife's bladder to clean/flush it... it's actually pretty cool... )

I have even locked the cat's in the basement for fear of them chewing on the catheter bag or jumping on Momma's wounds in the middle of the night...

Yeaaaaah, I've never really been one for too little information... :o

I will say that my opinion of the medical industry has changed somewhat... Most often it's top of the line, A-1, best in the biz, cream of the crop... but sometimes it's like working on the Jeep in the middle of the woods at night with a leatherman and no flashlight...
    brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
    Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Great news Brad !! glad to here all are doing well !!

Sounds like the Doc cut something he shouldn't have

Comment

Congads

Enjoy those kids. They grow up so fast. Glad to hear all is doing well.

Comment

Congrats Brad & Amy!!! Make sure momma doesn't try to do to much to fast.
          Last edited by JasonCJ7; 09-15-2007, 09:29 AM.
          78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

Comment

Working...
          X