Trailer Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Stolen

Ok, so our work trailer was stolen over the weekend. It was in a subdivision off of greentree Rd in Lebanon, Ohio. Its a 14' BigTex Trailer single axle black with footer boards in it. Has a Millennium properties and construction sticker on
    each wheel wells. So you should be able to see the sticker residue if they remove it. Trailer was a year old. So if anyone sees it call me or the police. 937.416.8546

Thanks
    Jason
    Attached Files
    03 Frontier Crewy (yeah)
    85 Trooper lifted\caged and ragged top
    89 Trooper RS (really short) x2

www.nightcrawlers4x4.com
    www.testtubegraphics.com

WOW, that sucks man!!!! I'll keep my eyes peeld around town. Someone tried to steal my CB from the TJ in the driveway!!! I live down around the corner in a subdivision off 123. I got in from Jeep Jam on Saturday night at 3 am and let the dogs out at 7:30am Sunday morning. They were too stupid to cut the power cable that was hard wired in so the left the CB just dangle.... They did get a Good Buck knife I've have for 20+ years and my GOOD Gerber multitool from the glove box. Man people can be real dirt bags!!!

Comment

I know its a shot in the dark, but Im hoping they are as dumb as i thank they are. And don't really think about the sticker glue. Or something. I dont know
      just hate scum bags..
      03 Frontier Crewy (yeah)
      85 Trooper lifted\caged and ragged top
      89 Trooper RS (really short) x2

www.nightcrawlers4x4.com
      www.testtubegraphics.com

Comment

I too have had issues like these in the past, a thief can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned. Same goes for the bastards that egged my truck a couple weeks ago when I got back from wheelin'. Sorry about your luck man.
        1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
        3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

Nothing worse than a theif!!!! Let me now if you find it, they might have mine too:mad:

Comment

And my awesome 4x6 trailer that was a hell of a lot handier than you would think
            91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Working...
            X