No announcement yet.

Need Help!! need some advise or help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i work there, how do you know about it.
    06 TJ Inline 6, 6Speed
    4in Rough Country Coil Lift,
    33x12.5 SS Thornbirds, 15x10 Crager Soft 8s

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyours View Post
      yeah i work there, how do you know about it.
      I am good friends with Chris Ryan and exchange work with the company you work for. Mayor Ryan would not be able to help you if you get caught. I will put money on it! Wheeling by the river can be a whole bunch of fun. Just be careful. If you want to try haspin or big rock out
      keep an eye on the board for the next time we will be headed out and come along. You will have a blast!
      sigpic

Comment

ive never been to haspin but i think you would like big rock theres a few mud holes and a few nice hill climbs. im gonna try to head back down there one saturday here in the next few weeks. if you want to check out some videos from big rock i have quite a few here: http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...le/big%20rock/
        if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh well thats cool Truggy, i am actually starting to work on my new bumpers in there. I know the mayor couldnt do anything i was just kidding around about that..
          I have been to big rock on my 4wheeler but not since they put in the 4x4 section.
          06 TJ Inline 6, 6Speed

Comment

Someone mentioned that big rock opened up more land to ride on and raised the fee also. Not sure if that is true or not though.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
              Someone mentioned that big rock opened up more land to ride on and raised the fee also. Not sure if that is true or not though.
              when i was there in august it was $20 with 400 acres

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyours View Post
                chris really cause we left there like right around 430 or maybe a little after. your talking about the river trails right?
                yeah cause one the way there me and my brother were joking about how it was 4:20. :p

btw where's big rock? and has anyone heard about a park in NKY that recently opens called "hillz and hollerz"?
                I understand the Jeep thing.......that's why i drive a Toyota.

'91 Toyota truck(3.0 to 3.4 swapped)
                "F@#k vacuum lines my truck sucks enough!"

Comment

Originally posted by chris_dishmon View Post
                  and has anyone heard about a park in NKY that recently opens called "hillz and hollerz"?
                  This is all I've know: http://www.hillznhollarz.com/ . Haven't talked to anyone who has been there.
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Hillznhollarz is a few hours away. I am going to big rock, haspin or livingston next weekend. Big rock is off the AA highway in kentucky. 1 hour 15 min. from michael tire.
                    sigpic

Comment

hey truggy if you go to big rock let me know i might follow ya down

Comment

Big Rock is a blast on a quad havent been out there since they got the other stuff put in but i herd it pretty cool...

hah chris 4:20.. when you guys think you will be heading back down here
                        06 TJ Inline 6, 6Speed

Comment

big rock is a pretty good time, ill let you know when im goin back and you can come check it out

Comment

Working...
                          X