Finding Daughter's first car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Daughter's first car

Does anyone have access to carfax? Does anyone have an opinion on a 1999 isuzu rodeo? It's would be a first car for my daughter.

I'll appreciate anyone's thoughts.

Thanks

Paul

Originally posted by Bear Chow View Post
    Does anyone have an opinion on a 1999 isuzu rodeo?
    My mom bought one new, I'm pretty sure it's a '99. She's driven it daily for eleven years, and the only problem I remember her having was a check engine light because the gas cap was on loose.

She talks about a new car all the time, but can't pull the trigger because the zuzu's been so reliable.

Robert
    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

I know two people with different rodeo's. One's a '97 and the other's a '99.

Uses the same part as the Honda vehicle that loks just like it (I can't remember the model name).

They both have had EGR valve clogging problems.

Otherwise a good vehicle to use as a daily beater or a kids first car.

Comment

i used to work on them when i was at the acura dealer and would see spark plug tube leaks and intake gaskets and starters but i only seen them when there was a problem.

Acura SLX=Isuzu Trooper
        Honda Passport=Isuzu Rodeo
        One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

my dad has a 98 passport. a/c and egr valve problems are all that he's had problems with on it, oh, and the idle control thingy went bad. other than those, its been a great vehicle. i think it has around 140,000 on it,
          greg

Originally posted by RD TRCTR View Post
          I know two people with different rodeo's. One's a '97 and the other's a '99.

Uses the same part as the Honda vehicle that loks just like it (I can't remember the model name).

They both have had EGR valve clogging problems.

Otherwise a good vehicle to use as a daily beater or a kids first car.
          zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Working...
          X