new coleworx buggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new coleworx buggy

seen this on another site. you can spot a coleworx buggy a mile away, but he took this one even farther! i thought it is pretty cool, even if it does have a lot goin on.....
    Attached Files
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

I think it's alrerady stripped down and up for sale. Might have been sold already for all I know.
    I really like the stuff that comes from Coleworx, neat to see some different looking buggies out there.

Comment

It was Tim Camerons new buggy. He has already sold it.
      Willys buggy 4.3, 350 trans, toy axles, linked suspension, air shocks

Comment

He just got the damn thing memorial day weekend!
        Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

What tires are those?
          91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
            What tires are those?
            they look like cut swampers
            sigpic
            chris hodges
            96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
            71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

He needed to make some money quick so he sold the buggy. The tires look like tsl that have been cut.
              Willys buggy 4.3, 350 trans, toy axles, linked suspension, air shocks

Comment

Check it out with comp. cut Boggers ......
                Attached Files

Comment

looks awfully cramped inside
                  86 Ford Bronco

Comment

That must be why it was sold so soon, a busted head and cracked elbow would do it for me also.

Comment

I got to do a trial fit on the original trend setter to these rigs.. Fatgirl , and it was tight on me at 6' and 190lbs. From what I've heard Jenny and this rig where very difficult to drive and borderline dangerous in the case of a rollover due to the number of places your head/body are within 1 1/2" from tube.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next buggy Coleworx built for TC looked more like the original and less like these last two.

Comment

Yes, fatgirl was tight to sit in, I can't imagine being any tighter....

And I'm bored with cole.

Comment

i thought the riddler was the new one.....didnt he give it to one of his shop helpers/buddies

http://www.rickybphotography.com/Rig...148_6fHS3-M-LB
                          Last edited by cheapthrills49; 01-02-2011, 03:12 PM.
                          sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

riddler was 3 rigs ago I think, He did TC's new one and a Escalde based buggy then before that riddler....

Comment

Nope my bad debut for the caddy based rig was early 09 the riddler was intruduced around jan or feb and the release of TC's new rig was memorial day weekend. so ridller was rig before last, Main stream **** that is

Comment

Working...
                              X