Windrock Insight and Trail Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windrock Insight and Trail Guide

We have a group of 5 jeeps headed to Windrock in a couple weeks for 3 days of trail riding. Looking for any suggestions from people that have been there before. Also looking for any possible contacts of individuals or clubs that may be able to guide us to the good stuff one day.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    Josh
    1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

*2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 4x4 Auto,Quad cab, LongBed, Tekonsha Prodigy(Tow Rig)

Terry at TKH Fab, runs down there alot. His number is 513-875-3327. Cool place to wheel, have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by KennyTJ View Post
      Terry at TKH Fab, runs down there alot. His number is 513-875-3327. Cool place to wheel, have fun!
      Thanks, I emailed him. Anyone else have suggestion or local contacts?
      1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

Comment

i know someone
        pm sent
        For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Windrock Prices

Hey,

I have some friends that belong to a Chattanooga Club that I could check for you. They say it is more fun for an ATV. Alot of driving between obsticles and only a couple hard trails.

They also said $17 per person, driving or riding per day.

Teach

Comment

Windrock is a blast. I have run it a couple times with the Hummer Club. What kind of stuff are you looking to do. I can tell you what trails are fun and what boring.
            The Hummer Club Inc.
            Director - Events Planning/Ambassador Program
            Eric@TheHummerClubInc.com
            www.thehummerclubinc.com

Comment

Originally posted by HumminNBoatin View Post
              Windrock is a blast. I have run it a couple times with the Hummer Club. What kind of stuff are you looking to do. I can tell you what trails are fun and what boring.
              Looking for anything challenging, I would say anything moderate to extreme. We don't run buggies, but all are fully locked with 38s and tons. Whatever suggestions you can give is appreciated. We want to cover as much of the park as possible, but we want to make sure we get to all the good stuff.
              1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

Comment

You must hit trail called Atomic Ridge. It is where the pic in my avatar was taken from. Do it early though.
                91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                X