Calling all artists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all artists

Hey everyone. Our annual benefit is fast approaching and I need your help. We have a name for our benefit event now: 4x4s For A Cause. And now we need a logo.

Something simple. Something that implies 4 wheel drive. Something that implies caring, etc. Something that can carry as a shirt logo or as a letterhead on a document.

NOT anything with kids (has to move with us if we change benefitee), NOT anything vehicle specific (nothing with a Jeep grill). NOT too many things going on within the logo.

Idea about a heart as a vehicle ... maybe 4x4's For A Cause around it in a circle, etc.

Ideas? We have two weeks to toss this around and have someone draw up something for this. On 8/1 we decide on something for our Tshirts. So draw up some stuff and post up. Or if you want to email me instead go for it. lisa92068 at aol dot com

Thanks everyone!!
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

I am no artist so just an idea take a 4x4 type tire and reshape it into a heart and 4X4's for a cause around that

Kinda like Terain Stompers logo just turn the tire into a heart
    86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Threw this together in about 3 minutes...
      Attached Files
      One Country, One Flag, One Language...
      LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

I know we don't want it to get too bussy
        but what if you take something like that
        and add the C.O.R.E Logo inside the heart

Last edited by SixFtUnd; 07-20-2010, 10:02 PM.
        86 Ford Bronco

Comment

im no artist either but say somethong like 4xfor a cause? idk, maybe some people wouldnt get it tho :confused:
          2013 RZR S

Comment

Any ideas if we do a vehicle of some sort? We have a week before we need to start Tshirt printing....
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

unimog haha
              2013 RZR S

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod View Post
                unimog haha
                funny stuff...

Comment

recd via email
                  Attached Files

Comment

That would work. I like the earlier post about "4 X For A Cause" also.
                    One Country, One Flag, One Language...
                    LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Slogan: Caring enough to do something...4x4s for a Cause! :)

????

The font/style of the lettering with heart looks good. That would be a great style for the shirts. We just need to add an "s" after 4x4.

Thanks,
                      Jeff
                      Last edited by Green Zuggy; 08-03-2010, 02:29 PM.
                      Thanks,
                      Jeff

Comment

Working...
                      X