4x4s For A Cause - Aug 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4s For A Cause - Aug 28th

It's time again for our annual benefit event, officially 4x4s For A Cause, in support of One Way Farm Children's Home in Fairfield. It will be held this year on Saturday, Aug 28th, from 10a - 4pm. Barn n Bunk Farm Market in Trenton, Ohio, will again be our host for this fun event. We need your help to make it a success.

So bring in your 4x4 vehicle...any make, any model, any shape, any size. As long as it's a 4x4. We will have a Cruise In and you'll have the opportunity to see what it'll do on an RTI Ramp or if you're really brave run it over the Car Crush. Spectators are Free. Vehicle entry is $10. If your 4x4 is a r/c, we'll have a rock course set up for you to run. So bring them with you, and show off your crawling skills.

There will be raffle tickets to win wonderful prizes from our fabulous sponsors, in addition to Split the Pot tickets. Some of our sponsors will have booths set up on site to chat with you about current projects, future projects, or just dreams of projects. Be sure to stop by to see them.

If you'd like some flyers to pass out either at your club meeting/event, you can either print them off yourself or contact me and we can figure out how to get you some.

4x4s For A Cause flyer

If you're interested in helping out, need flyers or have suggestions; please contact me either a PM here or via email at lisa92068 (at) aol (dot) com. See everyone there!!!
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Thats what I need I will print some out and pass some out
    86 Ford Bronco

Comment

We will again be having a winch as our Grand Prize raffle entry thanks to Robert Heath Constructing...

In our hourly raffle drawings, we will have items from the following sponsors:
      Hi Lift
      Big Rock Offroad Park
      Punisher Offroad
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Our friend, Don Cronan, at Rebel 105.9 is helping us with some promos. If you hear a spot and the person he's talking to sounds "special"...I am. :)

Comment

The big radio star again! That's 2 years running!

Comment

Originally posted by KennyTJ View Post
            big
            Did you just call me fat? hahahahaha

Honestly? I was hoping he'd sucker you into doing it

fat...still laughing

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
              Did you just call me fat?

No way, I'd be wayyyy to scarrrrred to do that! Ha!

More like BIG TIME...... BIG EGO.... Big, ooppppps!

I'll be going now!

You know I'm just playin'.... but I'll most likely get my a$$ kicked at the show!
              Last edited by KennyTJ; 08-18-2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Hey everyone!! Be sure to stop by Barn n Bunk Saturday and help us support One Way Farm Children's Home. It's for a great cause and a chance to meet everyone off trail. Look forward to seeing everyone there!!!

Comment

I should be there close to 1ish..... Also I will be running at Big Rock on Sunday the 29th!
                  The Hummer Club Inc.
                  Director - Events Planning/Ambassador Program
                  Eric@TheHummerClubInc.com
                  www.thehummerclubinc.com

Comment

Originally posted by HumminNBoatin View Post
                    I should be there close to 1ish..... Also I will be running at Big Rock on Sunday the 29th!
                    Big weekend planned...Glad you'll be stopping by!

Comment

Pretty good turn out, beautiful day, a success I'd say. Good to see everyone!
                      '99 TJ
                      Terrain Stompers Jeep Club

Comment

good times and seemed to be good turn out !

Thanks again Pater you da-man !

I limped the rig over to the RTI ramp later in the day and it really suprised me , It struggled to pull it's self up the ramp on 3 cylinders and only 2wd but it flexed out great .... glad it did well , now I want to get busy and get all the bugs worked out so I can get back in the game .

Comment

sorry that last link didnt work

try this one
                          http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q...r%20a%20Cause/

lisa ill get a cd made for you asap
                          --------
                          O____O
                          (O|||||||O)
                          --O---O--

Comment

WOW!!! Lots of nice pics!
                            '99 TJ