Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft top Zipper repair??? where??

Yes I have broken the 2 piece zipper on the TJ's softtop :(

The zipper hardware would have to reside on the main canopy side.... so I need to find a place local that can repair this? The place up here in Lebanon that did custom interiors is gone... anyone know a shop?????

Thanks!

I think there is a canvas shop on Monroe Rd between Columbus Ave and the bypass. I noticed it a couple of weeks ago driving past.

Comment

there is a upholstery shop in Morrow, where the Charlie Waston car lot used to be. just about at the intersection of 123 and 22/3.
      I have a friend who uses him to do street rod interiors, he might do a quick fix on your zipper since you can just carry the top in with you.
      I think i can get a number for the place if you want...

sigpic
      chris hodges
      96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
      71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
        there is a upholstery shop in Morrow, where the Charlie Waston car lot used to be. just about at the intersection of 123 and 22/3.
        I have a friend who uses him to do street rod interiors, he might do a quick fix on your zipper since you can just carry the top in with you.
        I think i can get a number for the place if you want...

that would be cool!

Comment

I'll stop by my buddy's this weekend and get it for ya...
          Chris
          sigpic
          chris hodges
          96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress

Comment

Originally posted by KennyTJ View Post
            that would be cool!
            Bob Dane.... 899-9883
            sigpic
            chris hodges

Comment

Working...
            X