Good place to eat along the river

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good place to eat along the river

The wife's 48th birthday and 30th anniversary is coming up and I was thinking of taking her out to eat. Somewhere along the river that has a view of the river. What do you guys have down there?????????

right on the river

I think Hooter's is right on the river. lol.

BiggDaddy
    '82 CJ-7, 6" lift, stock axles
    258, 35x15.50x15 TSL/SX
    Rustoleum Gray

Comment

There is the Montgomery Inn Boathouse (Ohio), Joe's Crab Shack (KY), Buckhead Mountain Grill (ky), South Beach Grill at the Water front (ky), Hooters, and the Raddison Hotel river front that has the revolving restaraunt at the top (Ky). That is all I can remember that is on the river.

Comment

Another vote for Buckhead...

Robert
        DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
        Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Boi Na Braza, Brazilian Steakhouse. It's not on the river but it's one hell of an experience if you like different types of meat. A little pricey but it's all you can eat. They give you a card, if it's green they will stop and offer steak, lamb, pork, chicken or whatever. Flip it to red and they'll let you breath, pretty awesome.

I ruined myself for the evening there.

Congrats by the way.
          1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
          3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

i that case there is also the Hofbräuhaus in newport. Good food. Good Beer.

Comment

If your looking for something a little nicer there is the Chart House. It is next to Joes Crab Shack and accross the river from Montgomery Inn. It is behind some hotel but on the river.

Whatever happened to Mike Finks?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRAM View Post
                Boi Na Braza, Brazilian Steakhouse. It's not on the river but it's one hell of an experience if you like different types of meat. A little pricey but it's all you can eat. They give you a card, if it's green they will stop and offer steak, lamb, pork, chicken or whatever. Flip it to red and they'll let you breath, pretty awesome.

I ruined myself for the evening there.

Congrats by the way.
                I LOVE the Brazilian meat fest.
                91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

My wife likes going to Primavista for special occasions. It's not on the river but the view of the city and river are excellent.

http://www.pvista.com/

Comment

Riverview 360 - revolving resturaunt atop the Radisson Hotel in covington
                    85 toyota ex cab a few goodies

Comment

clearview

Not really related,but was wounderin' if the "Clearview" was still in business? Berger beer,and a fish sandwich.Skipped alot of mondays to hang out there.better than laying brick hung-over.
                      Larry

Comment

Nope it was torn down last year by delhi parks

Comment

I want to thank everyone for the suggestions. Since the exhaust fell off of two of the cars she got one fixed and the kid to the eye doctor to her contacts for school.

So last week for the anniversary dinner I smoked a brisket and the bacon wrapped potatoes and onions were a hit.

Today was the birthday dinner of baby back ribs and they wanted more bacon wrapped potatos and vadalia onions.

So I should be cleared for the Gravelrama

Comment

Working...
                          X