Event Feedback ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Feedback ??

To help us make next year's event even better, we need your thoughts about this years. So what did you like, dislike or were confused about. All this helps us plan better next year. Anything and everything about Sat. (Yes we will avoid Gravelrama weekend next year...)

Did you find the event entrance ok? Or would a few more signs have helped?
    Did you eat at Barn n Bunk or did you go off site?
    Tents and chairs good idea?
    Did you like how the raffles were multiple items or would you have preferred multiple winners per drawing?

Thanks in advance...
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

i think it went very smoothly.

I would have liked the drawings to be broke up more. but thats just me..

over all i think it was great
    --------
    O____O
    (O|||||||O)
    --O---O--

Comment

I really liked the tent and chairs so you could sit down in the shade for a few minutes.

Ran to McDonald's for lunch, but mainly because my 5 y.o. will only eat McNuggets (off topic but waiting 8 minutes for McNuggets, Big Mac, and fries is ridiculous).

The field was mowed much better this year than last.

I'm thinking that just having cars for the crush might make it better for people to try. Wasn't there the entire time but didn't seem like most people could do anything with the SUV.

Comment

1st time there i enjoyed it
        08 jeep Sahara soon to be with 33s

Comment

That's the worst McD's in the history of the world. Who knows what they are doing that whole time. We do know it's not gettin gyour food ready.
          88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Originally posted by blazerbrad View Post
            I really liked the tent and chairs so you could sit down in the shade for a few minutes.

I'm thinking that just having cars for the crush might make it better for people to try. Wasn't there the entire time but didn't seem like most people could do anything with the SUV.
            Having the tents was awesome and not THAT much work for setup/teardown. Lets save that contact info for next year.

As far as the cars go, I agree with this statement. 1 person made it all the way over, but the fun ratio would be better if we could get two sedan/coupe type vehicles next year.
            1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
            FJ 40 axles (4.10)
            5.14 tcase
            36" TSL SX

Comment

The reason I got the Exploder is because every year prior we have a lot of BIG rigs that destroy the cars and want something bigger and more challenging ....

next year you need to let me know what you want as a club a few weeks prior to the event.

Comment

i agree that two smaller cars would probably make a few more people give it a try(even though i made it over in my little samurai ) and i have to admit that i was one of the ones saying go big but maybe if we could get 3 cars again and place 2 shorter ones side by side and 1 big one next to that just for the wow factor or us bigger (samurai) vehicles. thanks in advance for any arangement you can come up with sarge
                One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
                  The reason I got the Exploder is because every year prior we have a lot of BIG rigs that destroy the cars and want something bigger and more challenging ....

next year you need to let me know what you want as a club a few weeks prior to the event.

Don't worry man. It wasn't a bad choice. The grass is always greener on the other side kinda thing going on here. Just remember, we would have a lot harder time putting together this part of the show without you.
                  1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
                  FJ 40 axles (4.10)
                  5.14 tcase
                  36" TSL SX

Comment

Event entrance is easy enough although I do know a guy that can make signs if you need them;) . Went to Taco Hell for lunch. Tents and chairs was a great idea! I agree that the raffle should be broken up a little more. I also agree that the cars should be just that, cars or like mentioned above, two cars and an suv/van. Maybe more event for the rigs like a teeter totter or ??? Otherwise, the event was Great!
                    One Country, One Flag, One Language...
                    LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Probably valid to ask to see where everyone is at then anyway. Economy could impact those with brand new tires not wanting to get them chewed up in metal or scratch other new parts. Noted to ask next year.

Barn N Bunk commented they were getting calls about when the crush would take place. So this one event is a huge impact to our overall success...
                      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by biggin69 View Post
                        Event entrance is easy enough although I do know a guy that can make signs if you need them;) . Went to Taco Hell for lunch. Tents and chairs was a great idea! I agree that the raffle should be broken up a little more. I also agree that the cars should be just that, cars or like mentioned above, two cars and an suv/van. Maybe more event for the rigs like a teeter totter or ??? Otherwise, the event was Great!
                        I've been trying to find someone/club with a teeter totter thing. Do you know of one?

PS Thanks for the support as well. Without sponsors, we couldn't put this event on!!

Comment

it was a great my kids definitely had a blast they loved the car crush and watching from the shade
                          98 xj 4.5" lift

Comment

my 2 cents

RAFFLE more winners smaller bundles ( example insted of giving one person 2 or 3 passes to big rock call a number for each one )

CAR Crush 2 cars and 1 suv/van if possible

TENTS great

SIGNS yes more/better placed signs ( more for trailer parking for sure )

4X4 101 Class what happened to that? sounded like a good idea

Something interactive for people to do ???? no ideas on what at this time
                            86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                              I've been trying to find someone/club with a teeter totter thing. Do you know of one?

PS Thanks for the support as well. Without sponsors, we couldn't put this event on!!
                              I have access to the balance blocks if that is what your thinking of.

Comment

Working...
                              X