Dodge 3500 v10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge 3500 v10

Im about to buy one of these gas savers .
    I just wanted know any horror stories anyone might have about these trucks?
    BYAAH!!!

Sounds awesome! Post pics when you get it. Dually I assume?

Comment

No personal experience but I know a guy that had one and he loved it. If its an auto and you plan on doing any towing, make sure you install an extra tranny cooler. Keep the tranny fluid clean and flushed. My uncles friend owns Cottman transmission in Eastgate and he says Dodge keeps them in business.

I had a Ford V-10. I loved it. Great power and not horrible fuel mileage.
      91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Yeah dodge never got the transmissions down great but from what i hear the one tons are less of a problem than half tons, hopefully.
        It is indeed a dually, and ill be sure to throw some pics on here. Im goin to get her tomorrow hopefully
        BYAAH!!!

Comment

I have a Ford with a V-10 gas motor and 3.73 gears it pulls 10,000 pounds pretty well as long as you have it weighted right. I think you will like the V-10 unless you tow alot for work. I have a few electrical gremlins in mine but it runs great. Congrats on a new truck.

Comment

Originally posted by frankensteinxj View Post
            Im about to buy one of these gas savers .
            I just wanted know any horror stories anyone might have about these trucks?
            what year? 1997-2003's are nice! plan on 8-13 mpg's but they haul more than any other gas truck I have seen well.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X