No announcement yet.

my new toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like you are really going to use the roof rack at what 23"....is that wat the note says....lol
    Thanks,
    67fastback

-------------
    84 Honda cr60r - for sale
    87 Honda 200sx - for sale
    67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
    04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
    87 sami - "SPLAT"
    87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
    88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

• here aree a few more shots. borrowed a set of 39.5's to set up suspension. this way I can run my 37's and have no issues. Plus If I do buy new tires I can possibly run bigger tires in the future.
      I set a 37 in front of the 39.5 as a refrence to see tire size difference.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 67fastback View Post
        like you are really going to use the roof rack at what 23"....is that wat the note says....lol
        The rack is just for mostly looks.,and it can still be used.
        In factory location and there are holes allready drilled in roof. If I don't put back in everytime it rains the interior would take on the rain.

Comment

• looks good george

Comment

• Originally posted by krawlin85toy View Post
            The rack is just for mostly looks
            Not worried about tree branches sticking it it?

Looks sick with the 40's.

Comment

• I was able to get the main frame support welded in and start finishing the radius on the rear section. I also cut a large section of the frame off. There is no turning back now.
              I still have to remove more of the frame and box the back in. I would like to get all that done so I can start getting the back ready for tube work. Then I can decide the paint design I would like to finish it off with.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by krawlin85toy; 04-12-2011, 07:58 PM. Reason: added

Comment

• George-- your making me wish I had some 40" and a newer 4runner to cut up. I LIKE it!!
                MODS- A Bunch Of Stuff That Seems To Get Me In Alot Of Trouble...

Comment

• I finally got to do a little work on the runner. I cut the frame off to where i wanted and trimmed the floor back more. I was able to get the frame boxed and welded in along with cleaning up all the leftover metal that was still on frame where i removed factory suspension.
                  I cut the floor pan the rest of the way out and getting it ready to make a new floor pan.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• looking good brother...
                    sigpic
                    chris hodges
                    96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                    71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

• Thanks,I also got the 5 speed pedal assembly mounted in.It's ot like the old yotas,where all the holes were marked or just had plates over the holes. Had to get the old hole saw out and cut the firewall.
                      I hope to start getting ready to do some tube work on the back half soon. The only problem is I have to set up a bender outside and the weather has been stupid. Will have to mount the bender,do the work and put it awawy each night.:) I guess I could use a bigger place, but who couldn't.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Looks good... The roof rack and diamond plating to cool..

Nick
                        Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                        Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

• finally started to get the rear floor pan going and fabed in, not finished but finally starting to get closer. Have a while to go.

Thanks pater for the help on the bends! you to brad.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I have been working like a mad man on this project trying to get it done in time for the July run to badland. have to say thanks to Chris on all his help thus far, and to Scott on his help so far with the tube work.
                            I got the drive line swapped out of the 85 and its now i the 94,need to swap intake out from a newer truck(thanks Hotwheels). got the front aaxle in and found that I had to move power steering box foward also.All the little things that making a new build such a pain. got box moved, now i need a longer steeringg shaft.:mad:.slow moving , but its getting there. forgot i had to remove body mount when I moved box up. more crap to fab up.lol
                            Attached Files

Comment

• I had a some help this weekend on this slow bus,thanks to all that stopped by and lent a helping hand.
                              I re-welded my slider brackets on and put gussets on them this round, may not have trouble with them coming up on a good drop off on rocks.( I hope):,
                              removed the factory alarm system, won't need that anymore. I started the painfull part of removing all the wiring I wont need anymore. I will be cutting it all down to what is needed.
                              I finished the floor and got liner on it, also got rear seatbelts mounted and ready to finsh mounting the rear seats as soon as all the wiring is finshed.
                              Hope all the pics are helping.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Looks great! Will it be ready for ZookiMelt?

You definitely need 39s for this rig. The 37s look so tiny! ;)
                                Thanks,
                                Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X