my new toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Green Zuggy View Post
    Looks great! Will it be ready for ZookiMelt?

You definitely need 39s for this rig. The 37s look so tiny! ;)
    I hope to have ready! The tires will do for now. still have a lot to do just to get running.:(

Comment

• here is a few more pics,have the rock sliders all welded back on,and the front shock towers on.
      I am slowly getting this toy up and hopefully ready to run real soon. I have to finish cleaning up the frame,mount the fuel pump and get all the lines to plum up fuel.I still have brake lines, wiring, paint, tube work, and a bunch of little things to finish up!!
      Attached Files

Comment

• VERY NICE George. your onna have one bad ass rig, I hope you have it done in time for Badlands. Offer still stands, if you need an extra set of hands Im ready

Comment

• Originally posted by krawlin85toy View Post
          I hope to have ready! The tires will do for now. still have a lot to do just to get running.:(
          Keep on rockin. Lookin good.

Comment

• I have gotten a little more work done with my long days at work.
            I now have a new shifter set up that will probably drive me nuts for a bit! got all mostall the front suspension torqued down done, have all new motor mounts in while motor was out.I got some of the brake lines and mounting tabs done and welded in,fuel lines run and started bending up some more of the rear cage.:party I still have to finish up the suspension,paint ect., and have about a week to try and finish. Thanks to all that have lended a hand in all that has been done this past few weeks.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Lookin' good George! Can't wait to see the finished product:)
              MODS- A Bunch Of Stuff That Seems To Get Me In Alot Of Trouble...

Comment

• I can help ya paint! Looking good!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                  I can help ya paint! Looking good!
                  not going smurf blue! thats a color your good at!!!

Comment

• I had a bit of help today, Thanks flxrated,for the help on the cage work. I need all the help I can get sometimes. Thanks kris for the help also in driving yourself nuts on electrical. Truck now runs again!!! I now have to get all fluids back in truck and finish alot of welding. BENDS BY SCOTT,WELDS(BOOGERS)BY GEORGE!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I have been busy trying to get this truck finished to take it out. It has been a long venture on this truck.I have most of the dash back in all the wiring is about done, fuel lines are ran,then I start pulling the third member out of the old truck and find the pinion gear is short on teeth!!!
                      Had to over night one so I can get it in and done. I hope everyone is enjoying the progress on this. It should be ready for paint this weekend.(Ihope),have a few more tabs to weld to the cage and figure out the rear lights.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I spent a few more hours in garage last night than I had planned on.
                        Got all tabs and brackets on I hope, masked off the truck and primed all bar metal, scuffed it all ound and decided to go ahead a lay the paint on today in the garage with all this heat! treated it like a oven after all said and done.
                        I got the rear center section done and back in last night after a quick order to 4 wheel parts.
                        Paint for now is done next few days I may wet sand it, now i need to paint the frame and anything else that needs it.
                        Thanks for the help today Dan and Kory.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• looks really good brother... You been working your a** off... I like those ne wheels and tires you got on there too..

sigpic
                          chris hodges
                          96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                          71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

• thanks, tires are a new idea,going to see what i can do on those babies,should be able to atleast hit the mall curb stop and flex like a madman!!!!lol

Comment

• Originally posted by krawlin85toy View Post
                              thanks, tires are a new idea,going to see what i can do on those babies,should be able to atleast hit the mall curb stop and flex like a madman!!!!lol
                              Let me know what mall. I will be there for the photo shoot

Comment

• Wet sand?? Let the tree branches sand it for ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X