No announcement yet.

Places around Dayton to weigh my Jeep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places around Dayton to weigh my Jeep?

I want to find out what my pig really weighs... know of any good places around here that don't charge anything?

You can go down to Franklin, go East on 123 and go to the Pilot truck stop. If you go in the truck entrance on the right side you will see the scale on the right. Pull up on it and hit the button to talk to them.

Comment

When we would do stripping at the gravel pits I would run across their scale. My CJ with a glass body weights 4500 pounds and the xj weights in at 3500.

Comment

Originally posted by GPER View Post
        When we would do stripping at the gravel pits I would run across their scale. My CJ with a glass body weights 4500 pounds and the xj weights in at 3500.
        Where and when can this be done?

Comment

There are several gravel pits around, I would get on the scale on the way in or on the way out. You might try during business hours and check with the scale house, when they are not busy.

Comment

or maybe a scrap yard

sigpic
            chris hodges
            96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
            71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Most feed & grain stores also have scales, anywhere that sells by the lb/truckload usually has one.

Your local BMV can also direct you to local places that have certified scales (if you call them); tell them you have a homebuilt trailer to be weighed.

Comment

Working...
              X