good idea or bad???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good idea or bad???

Ok,I got me a 93 yj few weeks ago,all it has is bout 2" lift n 31" bfg ats. Now to the point, I'm dyin to go to big rock, is it a bad idea goin there with this basically stock jeep? Now its been a few years but I've been on quads n love the place. Also is there ways to go around the tough obsticals if I dont/can't make it without turning around... thanks for reading n any opions you all have

You will have fun with your jeep there! Know its limits and have a plan in case of breakage deeming it not road worhty.
    sigpic

Comment

I went for to Big Rock for the first time last weekend and there was a TJ on 31's and he had a great time. There wasn't really anywhere that you could drop down into and not have an easy way out.

Comment

Yeah ,you will have a good time.. Theres plenty of trails to wheel on.Just make sure you have a front and rear recovery point.In case you need a pull.

Nick
        Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
        Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Thats the main thing I was worried bout is gettin into somethin I can't get out of..also I'll be trailerin it cause I done learned my lesson there.thanks for the reply ill prob be goin in a week or two

Comment

One more question.... do they check insurance because my buddy has a home built deal that he trailers every where and don't insure it?

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by lky13blazer View Post
                Thats the main thing I was worried bout is gettin into somethin I can't get out of..also I'll be trailerin it cause I done learned my lesson there.thanks for the reply ill prob be goin in a week or two
                Know your limits, always have a strap and someone with you and you should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by lky13blazer View Post
                  One more question.... do they check insurance because my buddy has a home built deal that he trailers every where and don't insure it?
                  that is what keeps me from goin there in my jeep. requiring insurance kills it for me.
                  beat up rusted out k5

Comment

Working...
                  X