Love the Header Kevin !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the Header Kevin !!!

Great job! Stay tuned everyone for more changes to roll out ;)
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

thats cool

sigpic
    chris hodges
    96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
    71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

When I saw the thread title, the first thing that came to mind was a soccer goal highlight. Then I saw the movement at the top of the page. I closed and reopened the thread just to see it again.

Very nice job.

John
      sigpic1950 CJ3A. Oddfire 225 V6, T-86 transmission, Dana 18 transfer case, 4 wheel disc brakes, locked front and rear. Manual saginaw steering. Warn winch, 9,000#.

Comment

Thanks. Thought a little flash would look good up there.

Comment

i also looked twice. couldn't figure out what was different the 1st time. looks good!!
          95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Not iPhone friendly, not that it matters a ton. iPhones don't play well with flash at all. Serious software flaw IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
              Not iPhone friendly, not that it matters a ton. iPhones don't play well with flash at all. Serious software flaw IMO.
              Just found that out myself. Now I don't know if I'm on C.O.R.E. or Girls Gone Wild!!!
              1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
              3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                It works fine on my Nokia 5800. Figured if it worked on mine, it should work on most phones. Guess not... Maybe there's a flash update for your phone??

Comment

No flash on iphone OS, period. Nothing to update then, ha!

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                    It works fine on my Nokia 5800. Figured if it worked on mine, it should work on most phones. Guess not... Maybe there's a flash update for your phone??
                    Works good on my 5800 also. First time I saw it I thought the page was just loading slow but now that I actually looked at it it looks great.
                    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X