To All Paid Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All Paid Members

There is now a separate section for Members Rigs, you can navagate to it from the header. This is a place for paid members to post pics and stats about their rigs for everyone to see. Check it out and you'll see everyone's name and a couple of pics. If you had info before, that info appears there. For some, it's not current (Pater, Jamie). For others, it's empty.

To get yours updated, I need a couple pics to use on your page and a third to use as the thumbnail pic you click to get to your page. Shoot me them via email to lisa92068@aol.com or a link to whereever it is. I also need the specs/info for said rig (or rigs if you have two you'd like to highlight, we will try to make it work...Brody).
    Here's what we have used in the past:
    Name
    Years Wheeling
    Favorite Spot
    Year/Make/Model
    Motor
    Trans/Tcase
    Front Axle
    Rear Axle
    Wheels Tires
    Suspension
    Other details you want to share

Any questions, just holler here or via PM.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Thanks!
    Thanks,
    Jeff

Comment

We still need info from most of the paid members. I would like to update this and the forum during the Thanksgiving holiday. I will most likely update the site backend on Saturday morning. The site will be down for several hours during the updates. The big improvement will be the use of the gallery again.
      Thanks,
      Kevin

Comment

Yea the Gallery will work!!!!
        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
        X