You Gotta Be Kidding Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Gotta Be Kidding Me!

After all the wheeling we did last weekend, not tearing up much but some sheet metal and a bumper. I stop by my friends house to show him how nice a locker is and bust a front axle CV:mad: How funny is that Oh well, a trip to the parts store and $80 later, I'm wheeling again
    Romans 7-8

And ya'll make fun of me at Macy's
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Don't feel bad ..... I switched out all my bent rims and shop vac'ed all the broken glass and then decided to run down the road to pick my son up from school ......... U-joint failure in front drive shaft at about 60 mph ..... took out fuel lines and most of my wiring harness fron trans back :mad: :mad: :mad: I"m ready to burn this thing

Comment

Now I really don't feel so bad! I hope it wasn't the u-joint we picked up off the ground with all the leaves and mud and stuff. Was it?
        Romans 7-8

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
          And ya'll make fun of me at Macy's
          Just because we can
          Romans 7-8

Comment

Originally posted by cincygman View Post
            Now I really don't feel so bad! I hope it wasn't the u-joint we picked up off the ground with all the leaves and mud and stuff. Was it?
            no it was the other end believe it ir not ..... just my luck !!!!

Comment

dam sarge sounds like you need another jeep, maybe your old zj
              98 xj 4.5" lift

Comment

know how that goes. all the wheeling i did, and sheared the steering box off the frame in my driveway of all places.
                beat up rusted out k5

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                  dam sarge sounds like you need another jeep, maybe your old zj
                  I'm almost to that point Dan !

I'm really debating putting a set of Jeep axles under the Jimmy and keep it as a Mall queen and taking the 60's and starting over with a Jeep ...... SOOOOOOOOO much easier to work on !!!

Comment

if you decide to go that way the guy i sold the zj to is getting ready to sell
                    98 xj 4.5" lift

Comment

replace those CVs with u-joints!

Comment

Sounds like my luck Gary...I like running the CV'S too.Except the O-Reily's brand (They won't hold up to my abuse)I went two years running the stock spicers (From a ZJ) without blowing one.

Nick
                        Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                        Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

OK. Cv's? Educate me.
                          91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X