Tires...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tires...

So my brother in law is looking for a decent yet inexpensive set of tires of his truck. Figured I'd toss it here to see what you guys think. He'd heard of a brand called Mastercraft. Anyone have any experience with it (good or bad)?? If not anyone have any suggestions? He's needing 245 75R 16 AT and would like to keep it around $500.. Thanks everyone!
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Timberlines are pretty nice. a lil over 500 but great tires.

http://www.onlinetires.com/products/...ommercial.html
    I understand the Jeep thing.......that's why i drive a Toyota.

'91 Toyota truck(3.0 to 3.4 swapped)
    "F@#k vacuum lines my truck sucks enough!"

Comment

I know alot of people don't trust retreads but I have owned a few sets and I have a few buddy's that are currently running them and love them . Have him look at www.treadwright.com

A buddy's got 4 31" MT's shipped to his door for $400.00

Comment

Mastercraft is some ones house brand but not sure who makes them. $500 for a set of truck tires is hard to do. The Timberlines are decent for the money. Sumeral's house brand isn't bad either and usually reasonably priced. Like everything else, you pay for what you get.
        Romans 7-8

Comment

There are a lot of Mastercrafts running around here, and most of our shop trucks have them (but have no idea how they would hold up in the real world because these trucks rarely go outside of a 5 mile radius).

Comment

Try Gateway tire on Cresentville @ 747. i just put a set of 285/75/16's Yokahama's on my truck for $650. He should be able to find something in his smaller size for around $500.
            One Country, One Flag, One Language...
            LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

master crafts are pretty good my dad runs a set of master crafts on his trail blazer and my moms durango and they love them the got 2 sets from tire discounters for 980 i think and they are holding up really good
              98 xj 4.5" lift

Comment

Mastercrafts are Coopers. It is what I have on my truck, jeep and the pilot
                1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
                FJ 40 axles (4.10)
                5.14 tcase
                36" TSL SX

Comment

American Prospector A/T (Cooper) and I sell a ton of them everyday. Call me and I'll hook ya up. I'm a Manager at the Lawrenceburg Tire Discounter.

812-537-3964 Ask for Joe and mention C.O.R.E. $98 Each installed.

Free Alignment and all

http://www.buywheelstoday.com/search/tires.asp
                  06 TJ, 8.8 Aussied, 4.88's and 35" KM2's

Comment

MasterCraft are good tires..I have a set on the XJ.Have wheeled them for years with good results.

Nick
                    Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                    Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone...I'll pass it on to him..
                      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Matercraft-coopers are a pretty good bang for the buck. Tiger paws are where its at! bingo!
                        sigpic

Comment

ive got 4 new ones on my truck son in law gets discount on them . love them

Comment

Working...
                          X