(yellowjacket) Rob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (yellowjacket) Rob

I went to meet rob for a beer tonight walked in and this is what he was wearing!!! I backed up slow (not turning my back to him) and was OUT!! guess the shirt explains the Yellowjacket thing
    Attached Files
    Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

that just ain't right ...

sigpic
    chris hodges
    96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
    71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

hahah i know right...

Comment

Now I know why he is always obsessed with building those petite buggies. LOL. Rob you had that one coming for a long time. Very funny.
        Last edited by uglyoffroad; 12-03-2010, 09:26 PM.
        UGLY OFFROAD

Comment

didn't know he was in california. Thought he was local.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
            x2
            sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
              LOL... I see peeps like that in Clifton...

Comment

jwend you are twisted. funny stuff right there! took me a day to reply, and i still really cant think of anything to come back from that!

i like the guy in the background. nothing says "party" like a glow in the dark zipper! seriously though, what club did you take that pic in?

funny stuff, and ill get you back. you better sleep with one eye open!
                my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

I was wondering how long you were gona wait... i was starting to worry, im sure i will pay for it but it was worth it!! flame on flamer hahahhahh

I just now looked at the pic again couldnt find the glow in the dark zipper then i noticed it was on a pile of meat... not suprised you didnt miss that.. haha Im done sorry......

Comment

never did see a pile of meat..... maybe whats in the pic just made you really hungry perhaps....?

yeah, i got your message. you can bring my cord over anytime before 4 tomorow. and yes, dress warm and bud light is fine.
                    Last edited by yellowjacket; 12-04-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

before 4????

Comment

better make it after 6. gonna be cold and im not gonna want to get up that early.... be weldin by 7, breakfast at 8, you get the picture......

Comment

Yellow Jacket

I've known Rob since B4 he was Yellowjacket...... And I got to say this Thread has explained a lot

Comment

wow. you make me sound like a superhero... "i knew peter before he was spiderman" lol.

yeah, i guess i can see how i appear larger than life.kidding of corse
                            Last edited by yellowjacket; 12-07-2010, 04:23 PM.

Comment

you know peter alright...

Comment

Working...
                              X