Blueberry go byebye?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eighty3bronco View Post
    was that the day that you put the hole through the radiator down in the creek?
    Oh man I forgot about that! Wasn't that the time it was really wet out and another local had a samurai with a ford pinto motor in it and we were wearing them out trying to climb a nasty hill and wound up in a creek sideways? I believe it was getting dark out as well (to my defense).

Then as I proceeded forwards with some momentum a tree limb speared through the buggy and steam erupted everywhere! After hitting it full throttle a couple tries I noticed the green stuff was passing me by down stream (non toxic). This looked important to the reliability of my rig. Made it back to camp and then looked at the hole to see if it was fixable. That motor glowed a pretty red color that night you know. The hole was about the size of a basketball so no go on the egg in the radiator trick.

Sold it about 3 months and 3 front axles after that.
    sigpic

Comment

yes that was the time. i had my bronco back there. dan winched you up at that point didn't he?. the sami was purple if i remember correctly. I went back because it was getting darker and i had a hard time squeezing through some of the trees with my bronco in the daylight.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
        That one was sold with trailer while I was wheeling at haspin. Fella came up with a wad of green stuff and the ride home was easy on fuel. It was nothing special but was alot of fun! One of the 1st truggies I had ever seen back then.
        i think i wheeled with that thing down there with crawldad, did you sell it to another guy from cincy? (can't remember his name, brad might remember it, he used to go to slade and harlan with us).
        zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
          i think i wheeled with that thing down there with crawldad, did you sell it to another guy from cincy? (can't remember his name, brad might remember it, he used to go to slade and harlan with us).
          what color was it and motor? It was probably it.
          sigpic

Comment

don't remember, been so long, just remember the dunebuggy on the frame. i'm pretty sure his name was tim, been about 4 years since i've seen him. he always had something new and ridiculous.
            zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Wow, that's going back in the memory banks... Yes, Tim had a purple dunebuggy body up on top of a truck frame of some sort, blown motor of some kind, rediculously large tires for the 10 bolt front end... (although it was light)...

I can't imagine that came from Pater, but I could be wrong... Walking up with a bunch of green does kinda sound like Timmie.
              brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
              Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X