Best place to buy tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy tires

I know I've seen some on hear say they work at a tire shop or may know someone, just wondering what kind of pricing I can get in the Cinci area. Gotta make a trip that way soon so I figured I would make the best of it.

I want 4 Cooper Zeon LTZ, 275-60/ 20.

Taller would be better but I've already screwed up once and ordered shorter by accident. Thay are finally gone. I would consider something different but this tire looks pretty good for what I need.

I appreciate any leads I can get, thanks.
    Attached Files
    1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
    3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Thats a good looking tire. I've had really good luck ordering for Discount Tire Direct. Great customer service. And if you find it cheaper they are great on price matching. They have the tire you are looking for priced at 190 ea with free shipping. Keep an eye on ebay for factory blems. Most of the time there is nothing physically wrong with the tire, just the a small scrape, white wall smudged or other cosmetic issues.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=false&cs=275

Might also look at the Nitto Terra Grappler. Had a set on my truck that I really liked.
    JT Jones

83 Toyota - beater
    87 Toyota Truggy

Comment

I just ordered 4) 295/70/17 (33") Nitto Terra Grapplers from Discounttiredirect.com They were $736 with no tax and FREE shipping.... This is my 2nd set of tires in the last 6 moths to be bought from them and I havent found anyone to beat their prices....

Comment

I have 60,000 hard towing and occasional burnout miles on my 36" Nitto Terra Grapplers as well with great results. The Coopers are a good tire too.
        sigpic

Comment

I appreciate it fellas. said the hell with and went ahead and had them mounted at a local shop. Not much to brag about but it's done now.
          1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
          3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

Working...
          X