Attn: redcj3a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: redcj3a

When we went wheeling a year or so ago I had taken these pic's of your rig at Haspin and found them on my PC. I wasn't sure if you'd seen them or not? Thought you'd like to have them

06 TJ, 8.8 Aussied, 4.88's and 35" KM2's

Thank you for the pictures. I will download them from the site.

John
    sigpic1950 CJ3A. Oddfire 225 V6, T-86 transmission, Dana 18 transfer case, 4 wheel disc brakes, locked front and rear. Manual saginaw steering. Warn winch, 9,000#.

Comment

we neeeded that rig in colorado
      95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

You must be thinking of a different part of Colorado than what I watched you run through. This is not ready for Holy Cross or Carnage Canyon. I'll leave those for you guys.
        sigpic1950 CJ3A. Oddfire 225 V6, T-86 transmission, Dana 18 transfer case, 4 wheel disc brakes, locked front and rear. Manual saginaw steering. Warn winch, 9,000#.

Comment

we could fix that little jewel up and by the time it was all said and done you could follow us anywhere. red9 can get you everything you need.
          95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

I think I'd rather start with another one than do all of what would be needed to this one. Once I do a steering upgrade, this Willys may be at the end of the mods I desire. Well, a little V-6 would be nice, but that can wait for another one.

Comment

Working...
            X