just ordered ttc 2010. can't wait to watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ordered ttc 2010. can't wait to watch

just ordered the new ttc. i watched the small parts on outdoor channel every monday and can't wait to watch the whole thing. still can't believe how easy carwash made the rubicon look.

Most of the same footage on the dvd, just a lot better dialogue etc. I got lucky a few times, that's all.

Comment

i have had mine a few weeks now. kentucky carwash took um to school. thx mike, brad and all the crew for a good showing. gabby
      Last edited by mike shelton; 01-25-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Last night on the Outdoor Channel they showed the mini-rubicon, with about 5 seconds of Carwash. They basically said "he made it look so easy and was so quick it was boring, so we are not going to bother showing it"

Comment

Originally posted by blazerbrad View Post
          Last night on the Outdoor Channel they showed the mini-rubicon, with about 5 seconds of Carwash. They basically said "he made it look so easy and was so quick it was boring, so we are not going to bother showing it"
          they showed his run on another episode. they just threw it at the end since it only took about one minute to show it. truthfully i couldn't believe how well he did it and it looked like he was driving over parking blocks. my video should be here by thursday to add to my collection. i have several of the old ones. one of my favorite rigs was duffys scrambler a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
            I got lucky a few times, that's all.
            Keep telling yourself that... I witnessed far more skill than luck in the construction, preparation, and execution of the plans...

Yes, we had a little luck... anyone had to if they were gonna win..

I'm just as proud of the "with zero failures" astericks on the end...
            It was undeniably the top truck.

To the Yeti...
            brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
            Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I was just wondering when we get a look at the yeti's replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
                Keep telling yourself that... I witnessed far more skill than luck in the construction, preparation, and execution of the plans...

Yes, we had a little luck... anyone had to if they were gonna win..

I'm just as proud of the "with zero failures" astericks on the end...
                It was undeniably the top truck.

To the Yeti...
                yes, cheers to the Yeti indeed... the zero failures was amazing...

again only regret was not nailing the logs harder... sucks. Next time i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by race10 View Post
                  Ha, whenever it gets started. I have parts for it scattered all over the shop if that means anything.

Comment

That's a start.

Comment

Originally posted by race10 View Post
                      wait, that KOH rig isn't the replacement? what the hell is he going to build next? rockwells with unimog outers?

ps -website looks great. hoping to place a decent order on parts sometime in spring.

Comment

awesome, let me know what you need, looking forward to taking care of ya.

no, that is kirby's rig, it wouldn't survive top truck...

Comment

Working...
                        X