Newb from KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb from KY

My name is Kenny and after a long absence from Jeep ownership I finally picked another one up. I bought a 08 JK mini van that should be getting the lift and 35's put on once Mike gets back from the KOH. Next its getting ARB's front and rear along with some 5.13's. Going to wheel it like that for a while and see what breaks first. Hopefully I'll get the chance to come out do some trail rides with you guys this year. BTW I also do a little powdercoating

Sweet. What part of ky? And how big an object can u powdercoat?
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Sounds good! Nice to meet ya! Give me more info on your company.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm just a small one guy operation working out of my house. My oven is 6ft tall by 40"x40". Wheels are not a problem and most axles except for big full width 60's. Here is link to my flickr acct with some pics of my work http://www.flickr.com/photos/1175674...7608214361467/

Here is also a pic of my Jeep as it sits. It won't look this way for long.

and one of my r/c rock crawler. My brother just got me into it this past summer so I'm not an expert on it yet. It is a Duratrax Cliff Climber and other than the axle housings and body nothing is stock.

and one last act of picture whoring. This is my 93 stang that will actually be for sale soon if anyone know someone looking for a nice stang.

Comment

how much would you charge to do 16" dually wheels?
          2013 RZR S

Comment

I assume all six? Also are they bare or coated, aluminum or steel and if steel are they rusty?

Comment

Pm me on what the 93 notch is going for.
              sigpic

Comment

Ill be listing for $12k. It has a 400hp 347/t-56 6spd. If you are interested ill send the full details

Comment

Finally got the Jeep eh?

The stang is a VERY nice car and his powdercoating skills are top notch.
                  Ian

06 Toyota 4Runner

Comment

Yeah I finally got the Jeep. Once I get the lift and tires on I'll have to go wheeling with you guys. Just give me a call when you guys go out next time. BTW thanks for the props on my work

Comment

Originally posted by KillerKoatings View Post
                      I assume all six? Also are they bare or coated, aluminum or steel and if steel are they rusty?
                      just the outter 4, they are aluminum and i could blast them first unless you guys can blast, i hate sand blasting haha :o
                      2013 RZR S

Comment

As long as there is not a ton of corrosian and doing a single coat of black it would be approx $50 per wheel. Of course I would want to see them before I put a firm price on them. Lmk if I can help

Comment

Post up some pictures and possibly some approx. prices on things over in the vendor area, so when this thread falls to the bottom it will still be close to the top over there.
                          88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Good idea! I'm boarding a plane to Miami right now so ill do that when I get back

Comment

kenny, good to see you over here ... didnt know you picked up a jk , looks good ... funny how that color can only be pulled off on a jeep tho ...

btw looks like i'm free either sat. or sun. to swing by with that grab bar ..
                              <~Nick~>
                              2014 JKUR

Comment

Working...
                              X