tjjeepjeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tjjeepjeep

lisa, i have a buddy who has been trying to register on here several times and for some reason it won't let him. keeps telling him he is a spammer. that is not the case i promise you. kargomaster, jwend and several others can vouch for him as well. his name is butch kemp and i will pm you his email addy so you can fix this please. thank you very much, boomhauer,
    95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

After the first of the year, spammers were able to work around the visual image verification for forums. We were getting 5-10 register an hour for days. We implemented two new spam stoppers so it's possible he's caught in one of those. I'll reach out to him and see if we can figure it out. Thanks.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

thank you. he will be out of town until sunday night so you have a few days. not that i am trying to say you are on a timetable just letting you know you don't have to do it right away.
      95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Appreciate that. Work has been out of control so I was feeling bad that I'd not gotten back to him.
        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
        X