Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody got a engine stand i can borrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody got a engine stand i can borrow?

Lookin for the type that rotates the engine upside down. Hate to buy one just for one project.ill need it for 1_2 months, till early spring at latest. Im in nky but ill be workin in dayton for awhile so if ur north it shouldent be a prob me gettin it.
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

I've got one. It will rotate an engine but does not have the fancy hand crank. I'm in Independence and home all the time if you wanna come get it.

Comment

Cool. Maybe somtime next week. I can drop off my valve covees to u at the same time

Comment

That will work, I'll pm you my cell #

Comment

i got one you can have!!!!!!! not a chepiee either. waco ky. gabby

Comment

If you don't want that one yellowJacket I need one as well. Got to rebuild a 4.0L for the XJ.
            88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Gabby, thats cool too. Can i get jon(uglyoffroad) to hook up with ya since hes down ur way cause il be down there for a buggy buildin party in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by RuffedUpXJ View Post
                If you don't want that one yellowJacket I need one as well. Got to rebuild a 4.0L for the XJ.
                Nate come see me.
                91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
                  Gabby, thats cool too. Can i get jon(uglyoffroad) to hook up with ya since hes down ur way cause il be down there for a buggy buildin party in a month.
                  yep, i know jon. have him to call me at 859-893-1824. gabby

Comment

Working...
                  X