which park?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which park?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Alright I figured this would be an interesting thread.
    Between haspin, wheelers, big rock, dirty tutle, and 491 which do you prefer and why?
    I personally have only been to wheelers and it was pretty cool, plannin to check em all out this year though.
    BYAAH!!!

I've only been to Haspin and Big Rock, but I'd have to say Big Rock hands down. Much more land, not as trashy as Haspin, better obstacles, etc. etc.

Comment

been to DTOR, 491, and haspin. out of those 3, dirty turtle for sure.

haspin is good for quads, but not so much for trucks, and too many drunks there. 491 is ok, very close to me so i am there alot, but small and not a whole lot to really challenge you. DTOR is nice, clean park with a variety of challenges.

want to make it to big rock soon though. of other places, i am a fan of the badlands, mainly cause wheeling up there is not like the wheeling around here.
      beat up rusted out k5

Comment

Big rock. Since they opened it all to 4x4s....and cause its only 45 min from my house helps too.
        my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Only been to Haspin and Big Rock. Big Rock is better for trucks. If I was going to do the drive to the Badlands, I would drive the extra 50 miles to Black Mountain. It's 7000 acres of awesome wheelin. Or to Coal Creek that has 72000 acres. Never been to Coal Creek though. Would like to this year.

Comment

attica is my favorite park close park at 3 hours, harlan is 7 hours for me and is my favorite place to wheel. i hate haspin with a passion.
            zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Hey if you're going to mention Harlan then you may as well throw in Slade/ Naturl Bridge, KY!!. As of now we welcome all the support to the community, don't forget to stop in the local businesses and tell them you love the area.

I live 6 miles from Slade and have been to Harlan so I can't comment on the other parks. One day though, one day!!!
              1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
              3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRAM View Post
                Hey if you're going to mention Harlan then you may as well throw in Slade/ Naturl Bridge, KY!!. As of now we welcome all the support to the community, don't forget to stop in the local businesses and tell them you love the area.

I live 6 miles from Slade and have been to Harlan so I can't comment on the other parks. One day though, one day!!!
                I'll second that, I'm about an hour away but have been there many times and would recommend it for anyone. Lots of trail riding, lots of rocks, lots of fun!
                ------------------------------------

my rig

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
                  attica is my favorite park close park at 3 hours, harlan is 7 hours for me and is my favorite place to wheel. i hate haspin with a passion.
                  x2 im with greg on hating haspin with a passion. i wouldnt include it on a list as liget truck/4x4 buggy park

andy u should edit ur o.p. to natural bridge, wheelers, big rock, 491, DTOR, and badlands i suppose

generaly all of us from the east and nky go 2 harlan and natural bridge b4 we make the long drive 2 the badlands.......o and harlan is the greatist of all places mentioned
                  sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I didnt include harlan or natural bridge because the others dont compare to them and i know that.
                    I was including the parks within 2hrs of driving distance also.
                    BYAAH!!!

Comment

yeah the long drive 2 harlan is the worst part, but it makes it all worth it once the $%it$ flyin!!
                      sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills49 View Post
                        yeah the long drive 2 harlan is the worst part, but it makes it all worth it once the $%it$ flyin!!
                        Oh yeah... I have broke many parts there

Comment

Working...
                        X