Back-ordered parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back-ordered parts

So I ordered the IROR Iron-Y a few days ago (along with the 1.25" solid tie rod)... Just found out today my parts wont ship until 3/31. This is my DD and she is badly in need of these parts. Not sure what to do now. Ive considered settling for another system from a company who can ship faster. Any thoughts here?
    :confused:
    sigpic00fleXJ

Rough Country long arm. Scott Armstrong is a dealer and somewhat close to you.
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

x2 good parts and most of the time very quick
      --------
      O____O
      (O|||||||O)
      --O---O--

Comment

Update: I did talk to Scott today and he was gonna set me up with "plan B" lol. I worked a deal with Kristen at Iron Rock. Very friendly/helpful bunch! Will ship out this week. I am planning on posting a half-arse Tech write up (too lazy to put my whole arse into it) on the IROR products Im getting. I bought a critical-path long arm upgrade and a 1.25" (might be 1.125) solid tie rod w/ends. If their products are up to my liking I'll be ordering the Hack-n-Tap SYE from them with a refurb XJ front shaft. I'll keep ya'll posted on my maddening confusion

sigpic00fleXJ

Comment

I just got my order in from IROR. I settled on a used kit however they sent a perfectly new kit an this one is adjustable! Sweet! Tie rod and long arms are pure BEEF! I have heard many concerns over the caster adjuster... Fear not, it simplifies adjustments, is a purely BRILLIANT design and hefty. All the components and there and the quality is top-notch. I will be installing the parts this week. Look for install and pics to be posted in Tech forum. Thanks.

sigpic00fleXJ

Comment

Working...
          X