New to the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Forum

Hi guys, I'm Mark, a 36 year old who use to go out to Haspen Acres back in the day with friends & take dirt bikes & our pick up trucks. Now married & would love to get into off roading a little bit with my wife maybe. I just paid off my 05 Dodge Dakota & want to do just a few minor things to it to be able to take it off road. I'd love to put a lift kit on it but don't have the money, so for now I'm thinking some more aggressive tires.

Welcome, we try to go to a mix of places during the year. You should find somewhere to go with us
    1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
    FJ 40 axles (4.10)
    5.14 tcase
    36" TSL SX

Comment

Originally posted by Hope Springs Hauler View Post
      Welcome, we try to go to a mix of places during the year. You should find somewhere to go with us
      Thanks for the offer. I would love to but unfortunately my truck is stock.

Comment

welcome ,

if you take your time and start gathering parts , you can straight axle that dakota on the cheap.

Junk yard dana 30 ,Junk Yard springs and some misc. steel plates and bushings and your in .

Comment

Wheeling your DD isn't a great thing to do. Save up and buy you a beater and wheel the piss out of it. Or start a project and dump countless $$$$ in it like many of us have done.

Comment

Welcome Where are you from? If your DD is all you have, then I would find a beater also, but wouldn't listen to me anyways!
            SKINNY PEDAL!!!SKINNY PEDAL!!!

Comment

hell I got a beater sami ill sell for 700 you could pull it around with your dd...
              Thanks,
              67fastback

-------------
              84 Honda cr60r - for sale
              87 Honda 200sx - for sale
              67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
              04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
              87 sami - "SPLAT"
              87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
              88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

Originally posted by Disney View Post
                Welcome Where are you from? If your DD is all you have, then I would find a beater also, but wouldn't listen to me anyways!
                I'm from Cincinnati but we just moved out to Amelia. I was thinking about just doing some small stuff to the Dodge just to be able to hit some trails & eventually just like any hobby, do more stuff to it & then buy a new car in about a year & keep the Dodge as a second vehicle. My wifes not going to go for me buying a beater right now, ha ha

Comment

Which part of Amelia? Im back in Sedona Ridge.

I have always thought a built 4 door Dakota would be the perfect rig
                  91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
                    Which part of Amelia? Im back in Sedona Ridge.

I have always thought a built 4 door Dakota would be the perfect rig
                    Not too familiar with Amelia yet but we are at the beginning of Amelia, 4.5 miles from 275, right off of 125

Comment

Working...
                    X