New from ky.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from ky.

great site ,my name is murf ,from northeast part of ky. i built a 80 CJ5 from ground up and many parts from many states,4 inch lift ,35's ,4cyl with a T5 and mated to a d300 ,axles are WT D30 locked and 8.8LS ,smittybuilt 8000lb winch,custom fab bumpers ,new besttop soft top.ever down let us know,be glad to ride the trails with new friends that enjoy the outdoors
    www.arroc.com
    1980 CJ5
    4CYL,4INCH LIFT,35X12.50X15,
    LOCKED WIDE TRACK D30,8.8LS,4.88 GEARS
    www.arroc.com

welcome

sigpic
    chris hodges
    96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
    71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Welcome welcome
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Comment

sometime this summer will try to make a trip to columbus ,any trails close ,visiting my daughter there.
          1980 CJ5
          4CYL,4INCH LIFT,35X12.50X15,
          LOCKED WIDE TRACK D30,8.8LS,4.88 GEARS
          www.arroc.com

Comment

got to watch out for these guys, they wheel hardcore stuff and will get you into trouble with your stocker...

j/k...lol

they will be easy on you
            95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Working...
            X