new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new ride

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, and i just bought a stock 91 cherokee for off-roading. Bought it being told there was electrical issues, stuck a charged battery into it, and fired up. There are small electrical issues, but none that is keeping it from running. Got a killer deal on it. Here is a pic.

Project ZJ (Zombie Jeep)- 1995 Jeep ZJ undergoing axle swap, 4-link, and becoming a firewall buggy.

welcome and good luck on the build
    08 jeep Sahara soon to be with 33s

Comment

Looks aweful straight! Go ahead and run it through the trees beside of it so you don't feel so bad about cutting.

You'll definitely get some tips on here from the XJ guys.
      1994 Dodge Ram 5.9L SWB
      3/4 axles, 39.5 IROKS, HYDRO assist

Comment

looks nice & clean; what's your plan for it?

Comment

Thanks guys, it is extremely straight, there is a dent on the passenger door that is barely noticeable, and the stripping on the drivers door is gone. I plan to slowly get it going. gonna start with a tune up to get it running better, cut sway bars, weld the rear end, i am borrowing 31's from my brothers jeep since he decided to blow his rear end. Just starting with the stuff i need, and easy stuff, until i get more money to do more.
          Project ZJ (Zombie Jeep)- 1995 Jeep ZJ undergoing axle swap, 4-link, and becoming a firewall buggy.

Comment

Working...
          X