Thinking of trading my stang for a toy that looks like my toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of trading my stang for a toy that looks like my toy

Found a early bronco on R/J that I'm thinking of trading my mustang for. I think it is funny how much it looks like my r/c truck. What do you guys thing I should do

the stang

mustang 001 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

the r/c crawler

018 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

the possible new toy

droid phone 156 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

sharp bronco!!
    SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Cool looking Bronco! Personally I would do it, but I'm not really into street cars. The only comment I would make is regarding whether the Bronco is street legal or not. The stang you can jump in any time and run to the store, if the Bronco is not it's pretty much a lawn ornament if you don't have property to run it on or a trailer to haul it.

Dollars-wise, I really couldn't tell you what either vehicles is worth especially by just a picture.

Comment

i say your car is amazing but broncos are one of the collest things ever made! just by pics looks well built
        Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

Here are a few more pics. BTW the Bronco is off road only, does not have a title. I rarely drive the mustang anyway and if I just want to run to the store I can just take the Jk I already have. I may need a bigger trailer however but that is not the end of the world. Also the combo is a 5.0/c6/atlas w/ 60's on 44's, 4 linked front and rear.

100_2528 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

100_2504 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

droid phone 157 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

droid phone 159 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

100_2527 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

100_2451 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

Comment

id trade and not look back!!! but not into street cars either
            SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

I would trade him. Hell, I'll trade him my 96 Impala SS with 53,000 miles on it. It's got lot's of go fast goodies on it.

Comment

Id keep the mustang. Id also keep the impala. Im also currently going through a car pphase though, seeing as how I have no time to wheel.
                zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Whats the value fog a fox body like that? Out of curiosity.
                  zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

you live right up the street from me... get the bronco and we will wheel the $hit out of it and my jeep!!!! need a local wheeling buddy all of mine are from van wert and dayton!

and titles and plates are easy....

although that looks like a newer ball joint front 60 not a king pin.......i would have to see that thing in person.... because once again yer mustang is right

Comment

Where exactly in Independence are you? I'm over on Hogrefe. As far as the value of the stang in a good market it should be worth $13k but it would be tough in this market to get that much. It would safely bring $11k maybe a little more. I've had mustangs for 15 years and am just tired of them. I never drive it so its not like I'd miss it. The guy with the bronco said the same thing about getting a title for it. I'll have to investigate and hard that would be just in case. I just wonder if I find that I never wheel the bronco how hard it would be to sell?

Comment

Just up the street... In williamswoods...... depending on how well built it is, a bronco not very hard to sell.... but $$ depends on the parts and build just like anything else.

Comment

Id consider ur favorite type of wheelin and see if bronco fits those specs. Looks like its set up nice for trails and mud... maybe to get crazy in the rocks u may decide to lower it and put rock tires on it. Either way it looks like good drivetrain in it. And if u really want to go offroad extreme u can always put a chevy motor in it
                          my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

looks like rock tires to me!! who needs stickies when u got woopow!!!
                            SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Woopow?... ill have to look that one up... sounds like fun tho
                              my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Working...
                              X