yellowjacket buggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yellowjacket buggy

Painted buggy last weekend. Thought id throw pics up here of progress as I put it back together..ill try to keep adding pics as it should go together fairly quickly..
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Bedlined firewall tonite. Got cheap diy stuff from tsc.. not too bad I think:)

Comment

is it blue or is it just the light making it look that way? I like it either way... I guess it stuck to the lexan good then...

Did you sell the left over piece of material(don't remember the name) you used for your skid plate ?

sigpic
      chris hodges
      96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
      71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Firewall and floor are 16 gauge sheetmetal. I thought it had a blue sheen to it as well. Maybe it will dry black. Idk..
        Yeah it is uhmw plastic. 7 times more abrasion resistant than steel. Gotta support it though...Still lookin to split a sheet w someone

Comment

Turned out good Rob....

Comment

So how much cash we talking about for it ?
            sigpic
            chris hodges
            96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
            71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Sweet color! I thought I already posted in this thread!?
              Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by jwend View Post
                Sweet color!
                x2 Looks great!
                I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Note to self... air bumps are a snug pinch fit into cans, so don't go heavy when painting cans. Wow they were tight to go in! Got a couple other things bolted in too...
                  Last edited by yellowjacket; 07-11-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

And here's a full bump side shot. Ride height has 20 inch belly, 8 inches of uptravel, 4 inch bumps in rear, 2 inch in front. Top of cage 6'2"... stay tuned for more
                    Last edited by yellowjacket; 07-11-2011, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Its looking good Rob.... Wish I was at the same point....

Comment

that is looking real pretty. Like the arrangement of everything. It'll look good all scratched and chipped up too.

Comment

Thanx. If it don't look all beat up after the first trip out I'm not trying hard enufd

Comment

Seats and shifter.

Seats comin out one more time to slip in my rear firewall. I had one on the last buggy and loved it so I'm tryin to sneak one into this buggy too. It cuts noise from exhaust and rad fan, keeps mud and rain out from the back.

It be a two man operation w my back and trying to form it around seats so maybe Friday nite deal

Also got some kc daylighters on the front. Not wantin to hang uber expensive lights off the front, but I haven't had good success w cheapies either. Slap 10$ wall marts underneath as rocklights cause they ain't gonna last anyway.
                            Last edited by yellowjacket; 07-17-2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

What u running for a motor?
                              Jeeps are cute. Barbe drives one.

Comment

Working...
                              X