Stolen Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Jeep

One of the guys in Muddy Buddys had his Jeep stolen. It's a yellow YJ. Here is a picture of it. If anyone sees it, please let us know.

Bill

F'kin thieves! Hope he gets it back OK. Where and how was it taken?

Comment

He was fishing and when he came back, it was gone. It was stolen from Huber Heights.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Comment

It was taken from Carriage Hill farm north of Huber Heights(just north of Dayton).Man I hate this because if you know Gary he doesnt deserve this.Hes a great guy.

Comment

It's got some goodies on it, so if you know of anyone selling a twin sticked D300 with a 4 to 1 kit in it, or a Rubicon 6 speed tranny, let us know. It also has a chromed out 304 in it. Oh, and it's a CJ with a YJ nose on it.

Comment

I haven't heard anything in almost 2 weeks now so I am guessing she is gone forever. :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Unrlenting1 View Post
              I haven't heard anything in almost 2 weeks now so I am guessing she is gone forever. :mad:
              Gary, I presume...Sorry about the Jeep.
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

keep searching cl, or keep eye out at the swap meet in a couple weeks...if someone was to part it out, would u recognize the parts immediately?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
                my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

I know Gary very well.I have been thinking about this alot.If someone was to steal my CJ and part it out,yes I know what I have done.But how could it be proven?I wish we was talking about the fun we are havin and not the loss of a freinds Jeep.

Comment

I will keep an eye out at the IOK Swap Meet and if I make it to Miami Valley I will look out for stuff there.

Good Luck!!! I would be pissed if that happened to me and would hope people would keep an eye out for my stuff as well. My kids enjoy my jeep too much. So much so that I don't like taking it offroad because I would hate to bash to hard and risk causing some serious damage and breaking thier hearts.

I also think there is an event down in Winchester soon too.

Comment

there is a post on your thread on pirate that some one saw some doors for sale that looked a lot like yours... Somebody that i know that couldn't remember their CORE password gave me the info...

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1007897

maybe it will help ya out...

sigpic
                      chris hodges
                      96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                      71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

That stinks!
                        I'm not much into YJs but that's a sweet looking rig. I hope he gets it back in one piece. I'll probably be at IOK swap meet. If I see anything suspicious, I'll let you guys know.
                        If my life's a joke, how much further is it to the punchline

Comment

i guess it never got found?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
                          my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Working...
                          X