livingston ky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• livingston ky

does anyone know the deal on wheeling livingston? seen on fj forum u can wheel if got tags n insurance on certain trails. i would luv to wheel there again!!!
    SMITH BUILT PERIOD

See the last page of the history of core thread...

Comment

thanks, it sux it closed!! just seen sum pics of fj's recently down there didnt know if things had changed
      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

if you saw the pics of fj's on here, i posted those in the gallery... they are from the late 90s...
        sigpic
        chris hodges
        96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
        71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

not on here on fj forum from 2010
          SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Sarges Pink Rock pic....
            Attached Files

Comment

wow that sucks! had alot good times at pink rock!! if we dont get sum help Slade be the nxt livingston!
              SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

I have heard as long as you stay off of private property , stay on the road and no camping you are ok. I have thought about driving the old cj down just to see the place now. Since it is all maintained now maybe the 2x4 xj would be easier.

Comment

If you stay off private property when your at Livingston then there would be no...zero...zilch ridding going on! The only thing worse than private land would be if you found yourself on State park land ...big fines , not just trespassing tickets.

All the ridding that went on there was trespassing..always was.

Rt 909 , the road that ran up the hill and all the way through Livingston is a Kentucky state unimproved road ... if you get off the road more than a couple feet it's onto someone elses property.

Comment

Kind of hard to post all the info from my iPhone so I will get access to a pc later this weekend. In short, at the first of the year we had a meeting with the London office Of The USFS as one of our members is a retired LEO out of that office and we wanted to discuss the new maps they published online, destruction of pink rock and all of the trees they cut down over various parts of 909.

In short, 909 is no longer a state unmaintained road and has been given to the USFS, USFS had plans to close it off later this year. A couple of months back they went in with an earth mover and placed huge boulders that 40"s would have a hard time with blocking key parts of 909 such as right before the stairsteps.

They are patrolling heavily down there and the same member posted a picture on the secure side of our site (Krawlers) showing a USFS TAHOE stuck in a small rain created rut. The LEO must of been proud of getting stuck and posted it on his FB site. This was on the MX track side near the low bridge.

Sent from Sputnik. Please send more Tang.

Comment

Just went and snagged the picture. Also it is a FORD and not the TAHOE.

Also, our tax dollars paid for a wrecker to come get him out.

Crommers is only 20 miles from my house and I really miss wheeling there and have met many of the CORE guys on the trail there over the years.

Sent from Sputnik. Please send more Tang.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X