New to forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum

I'm new to the forum. Didn't see a new member area.
    Wanted to say Hi all.
    Is there any 2 wheel drive vw buggy type people here or is everyone 4x4?
    I know 2 people that have vw buggies but they never ride.

welcome.!
    i know theres a lot of vw rail history and knowledge here. 4x4 mainly tho.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

I'd say mostly 4x4's, with a few side by sides and quads. There have been some with rail buggies in the past.

Comment

Hi Patrick! I used to run a buggy last century but now moved on to 4x4 cause I can stay warm and dry and take more passengers to freak out...........

When I first joined here I was told all are welcome. So.... WELCOME
        Romans 7-8

Comment

Welcome, Patrick!
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

That's what I miss about my jeep is a heater lol

Comment

WElcome to the group... Last I heard all are welcome.. even us little guys in sami's lol Well any ways Welcome!! Good Group of people here... Post up some pics (link to some pics) and tell us more about yourself...
              Thanks,
              67fastback

-------------
              84 Honda cr60r - for sale
              87 Honda 200sx - for sale
              67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
              04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
              87 sami - "SPLAT"
              87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
              88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

Well first off I'm not good with computer stuff and have no idea how to post pics to the forum. I don't know how to make clickable links but don't have pics online except for face b o o k anyway sorry lol. :confused:.

I started on dirtbikes when I was young, well a crappy mini bike anyway. Got a jeep cj7 in the 90s sometime. I think it was broke more than it ran but I had fun with it. Got a vw railbuggy in late 90s. I have made so many changes to it except the engine. I mostly went to haspin but have been to 909, land between the lakes and slade(dunno if its called something else) oh and trenton by the river.

I bought some land in north eastern KY almost 2 years ago. 95 percent hills and trees. It has the longest hills I have been on. Main hill is about 1/4 mile to the top. I spend more time working on the land than wheeling but I enjoy it. The trails had not been used in about 4 years so I spent a long time clearing them and since they were quad trails had do some widening. I have a 2 mile loop and a few other trails. I've made some new trails but its a slow process especially usually working alone. I would like to meet other offroaders. Out of the 2 people I know that have buggys only one has brought his down and that was only once when I only had a little bit of the trail usable. Its basically like 2 hollars with the trails on the ridge line or through the creek. I am so spoiled with a cabin I am not sure if I could tent camp again lol.

I have been a forklift mechanic for almost 15 years. I mostly try to figure out how to spend more time at my cabin lol

Comment

I used to work for Portman, about 15 years ago. Where do you work? I got out of the forklift world all together and am now an HVAC contractor/technician
                  Romans 7-8

Comment

I work for ProLift

Comment

Found the thread about how to post pics
                      Attached Files

Comment

Glad the how to helped...great pics!
                        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Thanks. It wasn't as I expected. Last time I tried to upload pics to a forum I had to do some code nonsense
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X